Who knew our phones were so good / Info about 2.2 on pulse?

Guest Epic-Emodude

Guest JimJam707
Matt

June 2, 2010 at 10:06 am

Hi,

The above post is correct, the camera has 3.2 megapixels not 5 megapixels. However 2.2 update will be released July 7th. We are currently testing the android update, and will be going directly 2.2, no other 2.x for Pulse due to low memory. Phone is manufactured by Huawei Electronics so possibility after.

Thanks,

Asif

T-Mobile Online Support

Am I the only one who saw this post at the bottom of the comments?

If it's true (Probably not) 2.2 will be released on my birthday :(

Guest Epic-Emodude

How awsome. Can someone freeze me and wake me up in a month. =)

Guest bindi
Can someone confirm huawei/t-mo is working on 2.2 for pulse??

Tmobile UK...no chance...

We should ask T-mobile Hungary may be.

Guest Epic-Emodude
Tmobile UK...no chance...

We should ask T-mobile Hungary may be.

LOL. I have just tweeted T-mobile to ask them =)

Guest brookergray
LOL. I have just tweeted T-mobile to ask them =)

Tweeted T-Mobile Hungary.

Well this could explain why it wasn't released in other countries.

Guest Stevos
Tweeted T-Mobile Hungary.

Well this could explain why it wasn't released in other countries.

Oh noes... 2.2 has a different memory footprint, and probably different partition sizes... Hope we haven't done ourselves in with the 2.1 update.

Although I'll believe 2.2 when I see it running... I don't believe a word of it yet.

Guest MarcusHenrique
Oh noes... 2.2 has a different memory footprint, and probably different partition sizes... Hope we haven't done ourselves in with the 2.1 update.

Although I'll believe 2.2 when I see it running... I don't believe a word of it yet.

Don't worry if 2.2 comes out eventually we'll have a updata.app to resize partitions and etc..

Guest brookergray

I'm sceptical too. I would be more than surprised if they would release it considering that 2.1 is still only official in 1 of the several countries the phone was released.

Guest Stevos
I'm sceptical too. I would be more than surprised if they would release it considering that 2.1 is still only official in 1 of the several countries the phone was released.

From the confused stuff coming back from the support stuff on hw, I wonder if they officially abandoned 2.1 for memory reasons and started thinking about 2.2 - hungary only getting the 2.1 because they nagged them (or something like that)

Not that I think 2.2 will happen...

Edited by Stevos

Guest brookergray

Reply from @tmobilehungary

"Pontos dátumot nem

ígérünk, de ha lesz jó szoftver,

akkor a lehető leghamarabb

közzétesszük."

In English:

We can't promise you an exact date, but if there is a good software we will publish it ASAP

twitter.com/tmobilehungary

Edited by brookergray

Guest MarcusHenrique

"Pontos dátumot nem

közzétesszük."

In English:

We can't promise you an exact date, but if there is a good software we will publish it ASAP

I love hungary! It's going to my trips to do list! =D

Guest bindi

"Pontos dátumot nem

közzétesszük."

In English:

Well much better answer compare to an automated reply from T-mobile UK. All we need now is to convince them that, yes Froyo is better...

Guest Stevos

In English:

Haha, they are operating a renegade splinter cell of T-Mobile dedicated to actually doing things for customers :(

In 1972, a crack phone unit was sent to prison by a the networks for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Hungarian underground. Today, still wanted by T-Mobile's international's enforcement wing, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... T-Mobile Hungary.

Guest MarcusHenrique
Haha, they are operating a renegade splinter cell of T-Mobile dedicated to actually doing things for customers :o

In 1972, a crack phone unit was sent to prison by a the networks for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Hungarian underground. Today, still wanted by T-Mobile's international's enforcement wing, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... T-Mobile Hungary.

ROFLMAO!!! :( :D :( B) :o B)

Guest flip360
Haha, they are operating a renegade splinter cell of T-Mobile dedicated to actually doing things for customers :(

LOOOOOOOOL, they should use this in their campaign :(

Edited by flip360

Guest brookergray

:( :o :o :D This was from the A-team right? B) B) :D :P

Guest DanWilson

MUST .... POST .... PICTURE .... OF .... EPIC .... WIIIN!!!!!!

129187181968978146.jpg

Edited by DanWilson

Guest robot1000

I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Anyone could have posted that message!