FrankyG

T-Mobile MDA Compact V battery cover

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've taken a big chunk out of the top corner of my battery cover, can't find any for sale on ebay. Anyone know where I might get one, or do you have one to sell? I can get the entire casing for $38 USD, but would rather just buy the battery cover if possible.

Thanks,

FrankyG

Hi,

I've taken a big chunk out of the top corner of my battery cover, can't find any for sale on ebay. Anyone know where I might get one, or do you have one to sell? I can get the entire casing for $38 USD, but would rather just buy the battery cover if possible.

Thanks,

FrankyG

Hi, Did you find anywhere that sells the battey covers? I need a replacement for the same reason, missing a chunck out of the top corner. I have tried everwhere and they are as rare as rocking horse poop. If I do find any I will let you know in case you havent already got one.

Hi, Did you find anywhere that sells the battey covers? I need a replacement for the same reason, missing a chunck out of the top corner. I have tried everwhere and they are as rare as rocking horse poop. If I do find any I will let you know in case you havent already got one.

Hi, no, nothing, nada!

I've asked over at XDA dev, so will update this thread if I find anything.

Did you find anything?

FrankyG