So who's ordered one then...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Cheadle

Ive looked online, however not sure if I can bring myself to part with £400 for what could be a brick - its hard to tell, however 5" is quite big :(

Hum maybe a trip to O2 to go and play with the baby first will be required.

Guest Cheadle
Contract or SIM free? I hear on Twitter that even the SIM free one is SIM locked...

P

So im guessing that is SIM locked to O2? Surly if Dell are selling them then it would make more sense to open it up to all networks?

Guest marra2
So im guessing that is SIM locked to O2? Surly if Dell are selling them then it would make more sense to open it up to all networks?

I,m on o2 any way so not bothered but if I get one i'll try other sims. rang o2 and carphone warehouse and they only have them on contract !!!

Guest Dogmann55

Hi all,

I have already bought mine see the other Streak thread for details and am hoping for a phone call today to say it has been sent to me as checking a couple of CPW stores yesterday they didn't know when there stock would be in. So hopefully it will arrive tomorrow if not then on Monday.

Marc

Guest Cheadle

Will Paul be able to work his magic and get 2.2 ported over to this baby? Im guessing that with flash this will be one mean piece of kit! :(

Off to O2 in the morning as my local store did not have it in today! :(

Guest jonny G

Got one yesterday and i must say am impressed! Screen is lovely but onscreen keyboard is small. Once 2.0 or even 2.2 is ported to it i think this will fly!

Guest Cheadle

I have used one now in the shop. I was very impressed with looks and speed - however 1.6 isnt really going to sell it. I think if/when it gets 2.2 then it would be a real decent toy, as for the current state, not enough to get me spending my money on it at the moment.

Guest griff_dai
I have used one now in the shop. I was very impressed with looks and speed - however 1.6 isnt really going to sell it. I think if/when it gets 2.2 then it would be a real decent toy, as for the current state, not enough to get me spending my money on it at the moment.

I said to the guy in the shop that once 2.2 froyo is put on it this will fly off the shelf!

I hate o2 and their exclusive deals, the bastards!

Dai

Guest courtlandre

Got mine right as the store opened along with another guy. Loving the unit, but the keyboard is Killing me. We really need to get multi touch working so i can type again haha. Awesome work so far paul!

Guest timmillwood

I really want a streak, but stuck in my iPhone contract for another year.

Maybe, I'll have to see what the upgrade cost is.

Guest courtlandre

I took out a 30 Day sim only contract for 20 pounds. It made the phone 350. im going to just sell my iphone on ebay now.

Guest memnoch89

I'm french and I want one :)

But no way for the moment to find one sim free and carphoneHouse doesn't sell to France :)

I contacted Matthew Parretta (from Dell) by e-mail to have a solution and he answered me he will look at it for me.

I don't really believe I'll have the Streak this month but... let see...

Thank you for this forum where I found (and will find I'm sure) a lot of informations about the Streak

PS : sorry for my english :)

Guest marra2

mine was supposed to be delivered today but its now 1715 and not arrived and it did say out for delivery on dhl tracking thing then it changed to parcel with courier for delivery then another text from o2 saying being delivered tomorrow ffs I want it NOW (stamps feet )

Guest Dogmann55

Hi all,

Well happy to say mine turned up today so have charged it and set it up so far i really like it and will post a short review of my first few hours with it later as it hasn't all been plain sailing but is all good so far.

Marc

Guest spyou

I had mine on Saturday (and I love it).

I don't know if I was lucky or just that this is an hidden option somewhere, but I had mine with a Web pro max data only contract, £25/mo but with only 12 month contract :) And the Streak 16gb free as well :) :).

A friend of mine went the day after on the same O2 with the same sells person, and asked for the same deal. He had it as well :)

Guest marra2
mine was supposed to be delivered today but its now 1715 and not arrived and it did say out for delivery on dhl tracking thing then it changed to parcel with courier for delivery then another text from o2 saying being delivered tomorrow ffs I want it NOW (stamps feet )

Update ; Had a delivery last night at 2050 .....The pay as you go sim card !!!

Brilliant o2 well done !