[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

All roms posses this bug people are been trying to minimize it but the problem is there

i have been running this rom since 2 days... im not having any kind of sms problems :huh:

Guest fredewis
i have been running this rom since 2 days... im not having any kind of sms problems :huh:

That is great hopefully it stays like that lol out was fine at first then fails

Guest stealthstealer

Same for me, leads me to think it isn't just to do with memory, but something to do with configuration. Would explain why some people never get it, and why its worse after installing some roms than others. Plus I frequently see my ram down to 15mb on this rom and no issues at all unlike on others. Odd. Cheers flib!

Guest darkdevil1

I've replaced ADW with Zeam launcher because it's lighter, by replacing the launcher.apk in the system folder (using root explorer). However, when I check, it still shows ADW-launcher running on BackG; how do I fully remove it? I'm currently forced to kill it every time it pops up

Guest rulerofkaos
Same for me, leads me to think it isn't just to do with memory, but something to do with configuration. Would explain why some people never get it, and why its worse after installing some roms than others. Plus I frequently see my ram down to 15mb on this rom and no issues at all unlike on others. Odd. Cheers flib!

I also never got the SMS issue and I tried many roms, I have no idea why (or I didn't recognize it).

Guest Total Eclipse
I also never got the SMS issue and I tried many roms, I have no idea why (or I didn't recognize it).

Unfortunately I discovered yesterday that I missed another SMS. I've not been doing anything too taxing on the phone either. Sadly, I'm going to go back to 1.5 until I know for sure that the issue is resolved.

Thanks to all the guys who've worked on 2.1 ROMS, especially fibblesan. FLB 1.4.1 was really good and stable, unfortunately the SMS issue has finally got to me!

Guest makmondeja

Hi flibble. Thanks for your hard work. I'm running my own Custom ROM and the only problem I'm having it's with the launcher. It doesn't stay in memory. I want to know what can I do to achieve that the launcher stays in memory and it's only removed as a last resort.

Guest mauro1979

Excelent ROM FLB !!!

works perfect in Argentina, my operator is Movistar.

I installed the rom of Venezuela after the FLB and the 3G works perfect!

Super stable !

Regards

MAURO

Is the non-wipe version a full rom or do I have to apply one of the other 1.5 rom after the non-wipe?

And if the non-wipe, what launcher does it have?

I'd like it to have ADW.

Guest darkdevil1
Is the non-wipe version a full rom or do I have to apply one of the other 1.5 rom after the non-wipe?

And if the non-wipe, what launcher does it have?

I'd like it to have ADW.

non-wipe version is meant only for those who are coming from FLB-mod 1.4

Basically, from scratch (android 1.5) it goes HU/EN/SWE 2.1 update -> FLB Mod 1.5

Both 1.5 wipe and non-wipe version have ADW as launcher unless you chose 1.5lp version

Edited by darkdevil1

Guest darkdevil1
Hi flibble. Thanks for your hard work. I'm running my own Custom ROM and the only problem I'm having it's with the launcher. It doesn't stay in memory. I want to know what can I do to achieve that the launcher stays in memory and it's only removed as a last resort.

What launcher are you using? Launcherpro and ADW have a setting for that in the menu

Guest makmondeja
What launcher are you using? Launcherpro and ADW have a setting for that in the menu

I'm using ADW 0.75. I can't seem to find it in Settings. :S

Updating ADW to 1.1.3 made the trick!! (A) It's there. Thanks.

Edited by makmondeja

Guest freddyemmer

Hi flibblesan,

Could I ask you a quick question? did you had any users that use your rom complaining about WiFi problems?

I have some users in different countries that complain of not working Wifi or WiFi that doesn't want to turn on.

I have no idea where to search for the problem. because i don't have any problem at all..

Did you had any succes deodexing my rom? i would have DM't you but you have disabled it?

I hope to hear from you..

Thanx!

non-wipe version is meant only for those who are coming from FLB-mod 1.4

Basically, from scratch (android 1.5) it goes HU/EN/SWE 2.1 update -> FLB Mod 1.5

Both 1.5 wipe and non-wipe version have ADW as launcher unless you chose 1.5lp version

Oh, I see.

I heard some bad things about Titanium backup, is it safe to use that?

I have a lot of apps that I really don't feel like re-downloading and re-tweaking, so if I could use an app that backs up my apps and app settings that would be perfect!

Guest adam p
Oh, I see.

I heard some bad things about Titanium backup, is it safe to use that?

I have a lot of apps that I really don't feel like re-downloading and re-tweaking, so if I could use an app that backs up my apps and app settings that would be perfect!

I had no problems using Titanium Backup to backup and restore my apps when upgrading to FLB 1.5

Guest darkdevil1
Been away for a couple of weeks so a bit out of the loop. I'm on 1.2 so do I need to wipe before moving to 1.5?

Thanks

Yeah, you're going to want to do that

Just installed FLB-mod 1.5, works like a charm.

But I just have one question, why did you remove the contacts app you added in 1.2, I really liked that one! :huh:

Guest Simon O
Just installed FLB-mod 1.5, works like a charm.

But I just have one question, why did you remove the contacts app you added in 1.2, I really liked that one! :huh:

It wasn't sorting contacts correctly for most people.