Omnia I910 WM6.5.5 Build 23563

Guest brickbeats

Guest brickbeats

I have built my first rom after wanting certain "stock" functionality along with the latest WM6.5 build. It has all of the original Samsung apps from the DC22 update and I've haven't had any problems since i loaded it and used it heavily since last saturday. If anyone is interested, I will upload it. Thanx

post-381664-1276643483_thumb.png

Guest superman910
I have built my first rom after wanting certain "stock" functionality along with the latest WM6.5 build. It has all of the original Samsung apps from the DC22 update and I've haven't had any problems since i loaded it and used it heavily since last saturday. If anyone is interested, I will upload it. Thanx

I was waiting for someone to do that for a long time. Please upload your rom...

;)

Guest tractor101
http://www.mediafire.com/?nldnwigzdld

Please let me know how it turns out and if you have any problems or questions. ;)

Thanks for sharing. It's working perfect. Was about to ask how to display the weather but then i noticed it's spb weather today plugin.

There is not much space left to install stuff but then again, the phone will operate perfectly with just this.

XCPUScalar? What is that?

How would IC thru U work on this - i though it was only for M2D?

Guest brickbeats
Thanks for sharing. It's working perfect. Was about to ask how to display the weather but then i noticed it's spb weather today plugin.

There is not much space left to install stuff but then again, the phone will operate perfectly with just this.

XCPUScalar? What is that?

How would IC thru U work on this - i though it was only for M2D?

Xcpuscalar is a cpu "overclocker" but it really just makes the cpu run at 500mhz (our omnia's cpu is capable of 624mhz). it is not enabled by default i dont think. i'm running it on auto scale mode. I C Thru U works on any wm6+ homescreen i think.

Guest hurricanemitch

Just the ROM I was looking for.

Thank U very much brickbeats!

Seems very fast.

Edited by hurricanemitch

Guest brickbeats

No problem at all! It was actually fun building the rom. I did forget to mention that i removed Opera. Let me know if I need to change anything to make it better. ;)

Guest Pasha2010

hi guys! anyone knows what to do in my case. I was trying to update my samsung i910

(it's Telus Canada) and I've installed verizon rom. Now there are 2 problems, battery problem (not supported battery, see manual) and phone is off so I can't call. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Will this rom here help? Maybe I need to put the phone number and some info to the phone in order to get it working? Thanks in advance

Guest hurricanemitch
hi guys! anyone knows what to do in my case. I was trying to update my samsung i910

(it's Telus Canada) and I've installed verizon rom. Now there are 2 problems, battery problem (not supported battery, see manual) and phone is off so I can't call. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Will this rom here help? Maybe I need to put the phone number and some info to the phone in order to get it working? Thanks in advance

Pasha, try searching the forums for Telus. I think U might be screwed as I have never seen a Telus ROM. Can anyone with more experience confirm or deny this?

Guest tractor101
No problem at all! It was actually fun building the rom. I did forget to mention that i removed Opera. Let me know if I need to change anything to make it better. ;)

Oh, i see in you screenshot how u used ICThruU to make the bottom bar transparent - Nice! What theme are you running?

Guest whiteice24

My screen touch digitizer is mess up, it just keeps looping in the test, is there any way to change the rom so this doesn’t come up on initial start up?

Thanks

Guest tractor101
My screen touch digitizer is mess up, it just keeps looping in the test, is there any way to change the rom so this doesn’t come up on initial start up?

Thanks

with notepad make a blank document called "welcome.not" and copy it to your storage card. Reboot.

warning - your alignment might be off so you need to know how to set it right with the registry edit.

Guest Alex_UA

brickbeats,

Please let me know if FM radio works with your firmware (a) and if it can be used as alarm (Samsung Clock?).

thanks!

Guest iBond007

Where can I download samsung apps that came with the original ROM. I install custom ROM and now I need couple of apps that came with out of box bundle.

Thanks,

Guest Chemit5

Brickbeats: This is the first ROM I have installed and it works great! It's fast and I haven't had any problems. Great work. However, it has a couple of very minor quirky things I am trying to play around with, I can't tell if it is from the build or just that I haven't used 6.5 before ( I just couldn't take 6.1 any longer). Do you mind if I ask? However, bottom line... nice build, no problem, great job. Thanks!

Guest brickbeats

Actually, I have tried to improve on this rom by using newer builds and i must say, out all the builds i've tried and other users roms ive tried (about 6 diff. ones) this is by far the best one. Anyways, go ahead and ask any questions you have!

Guest christopher koik

bro , i have downloaded the pda.bin file ...

but how about the loader and the csc ?

sorry ..i'm new

Guest n0rman

is there any way to delete some of the apps that came with the rom. there is a lot of apps that i dont use and is just taking up space.

thanks!

Guest lioryte
is there any way to delete some of the apps that came with the rom. there is a lot of apps that i dont use and is just taking up space.

thanks!

No :D If it's cooked in it stays...

But that's why there are base/Light ROMs that has close to no apps. Look around to find 'em :angry:

Edited by lioryte