Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981

I added FAQ in post 2 - Please all of you read it :(

elhamy201, Can you elaborate? It work when if you activate "When device is woken up, lock device"!!! , if you mean OmniaLite Settings - that require OmniaLITE lockscreen - > I have it - I need someone to translate it to English though ;)

magawa, yes I added them in process of testing, at least they might fix something - Thanks :)

EZinput CAB in post 3 and hopefully other cabs will follow ...

Thank you all ...

Guest magawa
I added FAQ in post 2 - Please all of you read it :(

magawa, yes I added them in process of testing, at least they might fix something - Thanks :)

EZinput CAB in post 3 and hopefully other cabs will follow ...

Thank you all ...

hello Master Thanks for reply...

can you give me task switcher form omnia lite to test it ??

and another thing

I found that the music player adds only 10 tracks !! edit : sorry I didn't read your second post

and my idea is..

you can use the windows media player from omnia lite just for test .....

another thing ...

in ock's rom the internet work because he I think made a mort script to skip the operator issue ..

can you add same thing into your rom to make it more easy and doesn't need any operator settings change or something and working with my ******* bricked omnia :D ???

thanks and As-Salamu Alaykum yonn ;)

Edited by magawa

Guest khrisstyan

In second release,AccuWeather not working(on city search i get "Network connection Error" message),i know you got good intentions to have a organized menu(start menu) but my sugestion is to keep it more

),realy give me a headache when i want to look for something :( ,with exbugs you made a great job ;)

PS:in landscape will work widgets,main menu and others applications?

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest badstuba

Ok, ive found a bug ( or im not setuping correctely):

when i set the date currently 19.06.2010 it says saturday instead of friday? any help ?

Keep up the great work ;)

Ok, ive found a bug ( or im not setuping correctely):

when i set the date currently 19.06.2010 it says saturday instead of friday? any help ?

Keep up the great work ;)

19.06.2010 is saturday!

Guest steven107

3] OmniaLITE Lockscreen (Need translation - Only Chinese for now) : -> Download <- > Screenshot <

how i do that , i was install this cab but the lockscreen don't change.

4] Battery life Tweaks (May extend your Omnia Battery Life) : -> Download <-

what happen when i install it, no icon show on start menu for it.

sorry if my question is stupid ;)

Edited by steven107

Guest khrisstyan

Ok,i just saw post 2 about touch player,and i need the cab,because i instaled the omnia i900 touch player ;) .Thank you

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest steven107

dear yonn1981 and everybody , who can help me " i don't want charge battery when i connect my phone with pc. " what i do ?????????

Guest joža

Woww man this is much more responsive than what i thought it would be! :( Keep up with good work!

BTW my lockscreen isn't chinese, but the bottom part is a little too down, and you can't set a picture as background...

Everything else worked for me just fine ;)

:)

Guest egreg

wifi work propperly but any appliction : IE , YouTube ,Facebook, AccuWeather still not seen the internet . Why ?.

On any other ROM-s Im not have this problems.

Edited by egreg

Guest brazuka

Really nice ROM! Great job! Very fast and nice organization!

I didn't find any major bugs yet.... but I just missed the Internet Sharing, it's really usefull for me!

Edited by brazuka

Guest khrisstyan

ok,i need HELP,i hard reset my phone and now the phone is not seeing the my storage and storage card and i can not acces USB Connection Mode.plss help ;)

wifi work propperly but any appliction : IE , YouTube ,Facebook, AccuWeather still not seen the internet . Why ?.

Go to operator setings then change your service provider to another company,wait 20 seconds and then put your provider again.Do a soft reset and then u will have internet 100%.Its working with mine.

Guest nguyen van hiep
3] OmniaLITE Lockscreen (Need translation - Only Chinese for now) : -> Download <- > Screenshot <

=> yes me too! OmniaLITE Lockscreen not work?

Guest yonn1981

4] Battery life Tweaks (May extend your Omnia Battery Life) : -> Download <-

what happen when i install it, no icon show on start menu for it.

sorry if my question is stupid ;)

Due to 6.5 MS lockscreen, you must first deactivate lock on sleep for normal lock screen, and activate lock on sleep for the OmniaLITE lockscreen using Lock Settings and it will work ...

The battery Tweaks are registry tweaks so you won't have visual change such as shortcuts :)

Ok,i just saw post 2 about touch player,and i need the cab,because i instaled the omnia i900 touch player :( .Thank you

I think you can use the CAB in OmniaLITE applications thread "for now" ...

dear yonn1981 and everybody , who can help me " i don't want charge battery when i connect my phone with pc. " what i do ?????????

I'll see if there is registry tweak for this ...

Woww man this is much more responsive than what i thought it would be! ;) Keep up with good work!

BTW my lockscreen isn't chinese, but the bottom part is a little too down, and you can't set a picture as background...

Everything else worked for me just fine :D

:D

Nope, it's chinese - what you see is part of the translation from DLL file, but if you rename the mui file to 0409 you will see the difference ....

I can't fix what is not broken for me - I have Wifi working great ;) , check fane post for more help ...

Really nice ROM! Great job! Very fast and nice organization!

I didn't find any major bugs yet.... but I just missed the Internet Sharing, it's really usefull for me!

I think it can be installed by CAB if you want ..

ok,i need HELP,i hard reset my phone and now the phone is not seeing the my storage and storage card and i can not acces USB Connection Mode.plss help :(

Directly? or you played with USB Connections in Omnia Settings? Try to change settings and retry ...

Go to operator setings then change your service provider to another company,wait 20 seconds and then put your provider again.Do a soft reset and then u will have internet 100%.Its working with mine.

Thanks for your tip , hope others find it useful ...

Update:

V2 SPlugin "Titanium" version released but LITE - Check Memory Details ...

Guest khrisstyan

Directly? or you played with USB Connections in Omnia Settings? Try to change settings and retry

Before hard reset i copied all my data (in my storage card mode),and now i can not change conections settings to storage card mode,i think i need a rom with settings set on storage card mode ;),its that possible?

VIDEO

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest Eric035

First of all, i use your v1 second release and it works great for me, except some issues i read above in this forum! Good Work!!

Maybe this question is not related to the ROM but i want to know if it's possible to get an 24 hour clock widget (e.g. 23:11 (now its 11:11)

Edited by Eric035