Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
What's gonna be, bro? I can't make something I WANT/LIKE the most... for the rest of your "followers"! YOU KNOW better what your folks want...

Let me know and I'll see what can I do.

Anything will come from you will sure be great :huh:

Dear Yonn

Is it possible that you release the build with out M2D sense because of I will install the [sPB MS 3.5.x Theme] DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP.

thanks in advance

Well I already planning such ROM :rolleyes: with it cooked and have related theming "icons , taskbar ..etc" .. But yes I should cook lite ROM along with it...

Hey Yann, nice rom, never was a fan of gtx themes but you converted me :huh:.

I have 1 problem, when I set up my hotmail account I cannot go into it's inbox. It's simply not listed, but within touchflo under email I can see the emails.

Also when going into the start menu and lets say I go to settings and now if I want to go back, if I press the back button at the bottom left of the screen the s2u2 lock engages, which it shouldn't.

Can you please look into this?

Thank you.

I'll check the email .. but for back button thing it been tracked to be xtask "xhook" incompatibily with s2u2 - Just disable "Hidden part of the title text" in Xhook 1 settings and s2u2 will be fixed ...

Is there a way to change layout of keys on keyboard and change its language. I am from slovenia and I need characters like žčš. Tnx.

Should be possible by editing the xmls - HTC provided the xmls like this btw "just english letters with xt9 in related language" . So that will require native speaker of the language to make the changes in xmls "As I don't know your letters" if it is possible ..

Also when going into the start menu and lets say I go to settings and now if I want to go back, if I press the back button at the bottom left of the screen the s2u2 lock engages, which it shouldn't.

Answered above

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Well I already planning such ROM :rolleyes: with it cooked and have related theming "icons , taskbar ..etc" .. But yes I should cook lite ROM along with it...

Okay Yonn

Waiting the lite Rom

Guest Hanif Jiwani

I'll check the email .. but for back button thing it been tracked to be xtask "xhook" incompatibily with s2u2 - Just disable "Hidden part of the title text" in Xhook 1 settings and s2u2 will be fixed ...

The problem at back button has been solved. :rolleyes:

thanks

Yep, that's the one. Thanks!

I also want to note that I also use Gmail and that behaves perfectly fine, it's just Hotmail for some reason.

Thank you once again for this great ROM.

Guest Sumon_msn

The problem at back button has been solved. :rolleyes:

thanks

How can you solv this can plz make it details... or give an screen shoot plz...

How can you solv this can plz make it details... or give an screen shoot plz...

At the home screen press the button all the way bottom right to open up X Task, then click on a little arrow to the right which is pointing downwards. Then go System > Settings and when the windows pops up deselect "Hidden part of the title text" (you will already be under XHook 1)

Hope this helps.

Guest Sumon_msn
At the home screen press the button all the way bottom right to open up X Task, then click on a little arrow to the right which is pointing downwards. Then go System > Settings and when the windows pops up deselect "Hidden part of the title text" (you will already be under XHook 1)

Hope this helps.

Thank You Bro... Its work...

Hey Yonn,

I noticed there's a slight issue with the sms button on the home screen. Most of the time when pressed it goes to missed calls. Anyway to remove that bar just above where missed calls are shown?

Thanks

Guest JediKnightCZ

Thanks for this awesome ROM Yonn. I just want to ask for one small thing - can ya make a cab of the new EzInput? My brother loves it, but he's a staunch defender of stock ROMS, so he is kinda unable to get that beauty into his phone.

It would be awesome if we can make your keyboard work on other roms too.

Guest claus1953

Drid Pro theme has been released today. Will you install the SPB MS and the theme via UC after flashing? That would be good as so i could then move the whole SPB MS folder to My Storage (as i did in earlier cases).

Guest Sledziks

So now I'm waiting on Yonn's new ROM with this amaizing theme :rolleyes: I hope hat most Omnia Lite apps will be included :huh:

Edited by Sledziks

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

Have you got any plans to release new ROM without M2D Sense I just need a ROM without M2D Sense so that i can install SPB MS 3.5.x Theme DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP

Just another request i need all features of the ROM without M2D Sense.

Can you do this till this weekend?

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest Eray Gürsoy

Hello Yonn,

First, thank you for great work. I have been burning ROMS since I bought my i900 (about 2 years). This rom is the fastest and most ready-to-use one I have ever seen. (I have downloaded on 12 Nov.) It has been a week so it is time to share experiences. (best thanking method)

First my usage profile,

I am a business man that has no time to memorize roads. So my i900 is my life. (Mostly using: Mailing, NAV, Calendar, Weather)

I have a baby likes watching video with my phone so video is also critical.

What is working,

All phone functions in Edge mode (I did not test 3G functions -- out of my concept)

All mailing stuff: Receiving, sending, reply etc. -- fastest and most clean ever. I loved preview.

GPS working

Connecting to internet by IE works

Weather working perfect (Even mobile, I have moved to other city and saw the new city weather without any change)

Calendar and meeting sync working without any problem

Startup and shutdown animations are very nice

What is not working (my questions),

Connecting to internet from Route 66 fails ( I have unchecked auto-configure in operator settings, changed operator different than mine, soft reset, changed back to correct one soft-reset still not connecting)

Youtube can not play video (Codec problem i believe, still trying to fix)

Any video in "my storage" fails to start (Probably same codec problem)

There is an indicator (I don't know the name) that shows missed calls, messages and mails (Some times last caller) disappears I could not figure out why or what cause this but just disappears. Soft-reset or hard-reset cannot fix but changing home screen indicators (row count) causes reload that fixes the problem temporary)

Thank you again for a great rom.

Eray Gürsoy

Guest brazuka

Hi Yonn,

Thanks again for another great ROM.

I'm using your ROMS since OmniaLite (one of greatest ROMs I have ever used) and you are always creating better ROMS.

No problems found so far on this last one (using E-mail, GPS, Camera, Internet Browsing and more). Everything is working fine and fast.

Also it have a good looking but I'm not a great fan of white themes.

The only problem I see right is the startmenu icons.

The white customized icons are nice but when I install something new it doesn't have the same look So I prefer the default Windows icons.

Guest brazuka

Hi Yonn,

I'm using your ROMS since OmniaLite (one of greatest ROMs I have ever used) and you are always creating better ROMS.

No problems found so far on this last one (using E-mail, GPS, Camera, Internet Browsing and more). Everything is working fine and fast.

The only problem I see right now is the startmenu icons.

The white customized icons are nice but when I install something new it doesn't have the same look So I prefer the default Windows icons.

Edited by brazuka

Guest yonn1981

Sorry, I'm finalizing the SPB and Lite "Without M2D and SPB" ROMs ... But cant guarantee to share it this weekend due to very slow internet I'm experiencing ...

Anyway, I created another dialer skin for it based on .sencity theme B) and also finalizing icons and other stuff ...

For those who asked for Ezinput last and final version, here is the CAB:

> MultiUpload < > Rapidshare <

This finalized version includes portrait and landscape with full xt9":

Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.

-> Beware I did not test it fully as CAB "Just installed it in lite ROM to see if CAB is OK" and don't know if dependency file is missing and make sure you don't install it in a ROM that have ezinput cooked in regardless the version.

Guest yonn1981
Dear Yonn

Have you got any plans to release new ROM without M2D Sense I just need a ROM without M2D Sense so that i can install SPB MS 3.5.x Theme DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP

Just another request i need all features of the ROM without M2D Sense.

Can you do this till this weekend?

I'll make Lite ROM but you want it with Sense or Android flavor?

Hello Yonn,

First, thank you for great work. I have been burning ROMS since I bought my i900 (about 2 years). This rom is the fastest and most ready-to-use one I have ever seen. (I have downloaded on 12 Nov.) It has been a week so it is time to share experiences. (best thanking method)

First my usage profile,

I am a business man that has no time to memorize roads. So my i900 is my life. (Mostly using: Mailing, NAV, Calendar, Weather)

I have a baby likes watching video with my phone so video is also critical.

What is working,

All phone functions in Edge mode (I did not test 3G functions -- out of my concept)

All mailing stuff: Receiving, sending, reply etc. -- fastest and most clean ever. I loved preview.

GPS working

Connecting to internet by IE works

Weather working perfect (Even mobile, I have moved to other city and saw the new city weather without any change)

Calendar and meeting sync working without any problem

Startup and shutdown animations are very nice

What is not working (my questions),

Connecting to internet from Route 66 fails ( I have unchecked auto-configure in operator settings, changed operator different than mine, soft reset, changed back to correct one soft-reset still not connecting)

Youtube can not play video (Codec problem i believe, still trying to fix)

Any video in "my storage" fails to start (Probably same codec problem)

There is an indicator (I don't know the name) that shows missed calls, messages and mails (Some times last caller) disappears I could not figure out why or what cause this but just disappears. Soft-reset or hard-reset cannot fix but changing home screen indicators (row count) causes reload that fixes the problem temporary)

Thank you again for a great rom.

Eray Gürsoy

Thanks, excellent feedback - I'll check route66 .. As for codecs problem I don't seem to have it "at least you-tube is working and some small family videos I have also works ... Share me a small video file that don't play to examine it ...

As for indicators > it runs by "Manila2D Today Page" application which can be configured in utilities .. Try increase delay start time "maybe you have extra startup applications that delay the M2D start so it fail to capture it right ...

Hi Yonn,

The only problem I see right is the startmenu icons.

Thanks, as for icons - I replace all default and cooked apps icons to GTX so Can't simply return default colored icons by registry or similar .. You'll have to install full icons pack to replace all icons...

Guest Hanif Jiwani
I'll make Lite ROM but you want it with Sense or Android flavor?

Thanks, excellent feedback - I'll check route66 .. As for codecs problem I don't seem to have it "at least you-tube is working and some small family videos I have also works ... Share me a small video file that don't play to examine it ...

As for indicators > it runs by "Manila2D Today Page" application which can be configured in utilities .. Try increase delay start time "maybe you have extra startup applications that delay the M2D start so it fail to capture it right ...

Thanks, as for icons - I replace all default and cooked apps icons to GTX so Can't simply return default colored icons by registry or similar .. You'll have to install full icons pack to replace all icons...

Dear Yonn

In fact I want your last Build 23144 or new build 231xx without SENSE Or Android Flavor.But want all applications which are in your last Rom Build 23144.

I have already arranged the SPB +Android flavor theme to install on your Lite Rom Build 23144 or build 231xx

Edited by Hanif Jiwani