How to flash stock ROM

Guest Jaipur

Guest Jaipur

I have a Desire for 1 mounth and i'm newbie in android...I have stock rom with 1 update.All was ok but last days was nightmare because my phone reboot allone (or when i connect on 3g from my provider...on wi fi don't reboot) many times in the day. I don't have many app installed and don't know what is the problem...I made a factory reset but the phone reboot no change. I thinked if a flash the rom from zero i don't meet this problem again.

I will be grateful if you will help me with advices or a place where i can find and download a stock rom to suit with my Desire(i have tried 2 rom's but they don't suit with me device i don't know why)

Thanks and i will wait your replay i need help because i can't use my phone at full capacity.

The rom's that are tried are the first and the second from here rom's

Edited by Jaipur

Guest mortenmhp

Well as you have already installed 1 update, your rom version would probably be 1.21.405.2, and hboot will be 0.80. You can see this in settings and info.

If that is the case, you can't flash those roms, as you are not allowed to downgrade on non-rooted phones. You have to either find a rom with a version number matching yours or just do a factory reset, which i would suggest as the first thing to try as you are not rooted. It's done in the settings menu under privacy.

edit: Just found a newer ruu for you to flash if you indeed have the above mentioned version installed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=684259

Edited by mortenmhp