T-Mobile Pulse is most popular *ANDROID* device on MoDaCo!!!

Guest rss2k

Guest rss2k

I just noticed:

As of today the T-Mobile Pulse section passed the HTC Hero in number of replies on the forum.

T-Mobile Pulse : 24350

HTC Hero: 24237

Who would have thought that?

Edited by rss2k

Guest BigBearMDC
I just noticed:

As of today the T-Mobile Pulse section passed the HTC Hero in number of replies on the forum.

T-Mobile Pulse : 24350

HTC Hero: 24237

Who would have thought that?

That's cool!

I already thought this would happen :lol:

Although I think there are more Hero owners out there than Pulse owners.

Edited by BigBearMDC

Guest Azurren
its because it cheap so alot of people have "invested" in it :lol:

Its because xda don't do anything that isn't htc :D

Modaco is the only active dev forum for the pulse :D

Guest whackster

When I though of getting an android phone a couple of months ago, it was either going to be the Pulse or Hero (that's what I could afford). The thing that really helped was the community behind the Pulse, and of course you have to be willing to play around with not so stable roms. Now what was a non-expensive android starter phone is turning out to be a hell of a gadget, only because of the community behind it. :lol:

Guest rss2k
Or maybe its because the pulse is the most problematic device on modaco :lol:

*braces for a good flaming*

Maybe most challenging?I think to be honest most people with HTC phones are on XDA (I was in my

WM days).

Guest Samlock
Or maybe its because the pulse is the most problematic device on modaco :lol:

*braces for a good flaming*

Can't flame the truth mate :D Good job we got good devs working on it!

Guest Simon O
Yep, this forum also makes the Pulse a good/useable phone.

Just imagine your Pulse without MoDaCo :lol:

Sh4d0w940

I don't want to. The very thought scares me.

Guest Epic-Emodude
Its because xda don't do anything that isn't htc :D

Modaco is the only active dev forum for the pulse :lol:

Is that why the pulse is not on XDA. That annoys me sometimes =(

Guest DanWilson
Yep, this forum also makes the Pulse a good/useable phone.

Just imagine your Pulse without MoDaCo :lol:

Sh4d0w940

*Imagines*

ARRRRRAAAGG!!!! AAH!!! *Throws Pulse at a bomb, world ends, Gods shouts at Paul for no Pulse forum*

*Stops imagining*

Ah, Oh Ma Gawd - Happy Place, Happy Place!

Better

Guest _Bobby

Well, I am no longer a proud owner of The Pulse, but somehow I can't stop visiting this place. I just love reading it... If the Nexus doesn't get fix for the multitouch, I will not hesitate to buy it again.

Guest DanWilson
Well, I am no longer a proud owner of The Pulse, but somehow I can't stop visiting this place. I just love reading it... If the Nexus doesn't get fix for the multitouch, I will not hesitate to buy it again.

Its my fault you keep reading ain't it? You just love my posts!

I take it you have Nexus One? You like it?

Guest Shuflie

I hate to burst the bubble here but have you looked at the number of replies on the Samsung Omnia forum? After all Modaco is more than just and android site :lol:

Guest DanWilson
I hate to burst the bubble here but have you looked at the number of replies on the Samsung Omnia forum? After all Modaco is more than just and android site :lol:

The Omnia's first post was August 2008. Ours was late '09. Give us time Shuflie, give us time...

Guest il_cholo
*Imagines*

ARRRRRAAAGG!!!! AAH!!! *Throws Pulse at a bomb, world ends, Gods shouts at Paul for no Pulse forum*

*Stops imagining*

Ah, Oh Ma Gawd - Happy Place, Happy Place!

Better

hahaha don´t forget your pills..........your posts make me laugh everytime

btw I think we as pulse onwers are more DIY, when your budget is low you have to squeeze out all your ideas and abilities to success :lol:

Guest DanWilson
hahaha don´t forget your pills..........your posts make me laugh everytime

What pills, I take my hay fever pills and sniff the nasal spray (which smells like flowers, surely thats not right!).

And I do my job don't I?

Guest _Bobby
Its my fault you keep reading ain't it? You just love my posts!

I take it you have Nexus One? You like it?

I don't have it actually. Those videos with the mtouch problem are keeping me from buying it. Nice proc, mem, updates, trackball (I really like it not being optical)... Seemed like a perfect phone for me, but... Well, I haven't checked that for quite a time, maybe there's progress.

The Desire is good, but no OTA like the Nexus and that optical trackball is not good for the winter, since capacitive screens are useless when wearing gloves. A combination of the both would have been a nice one :lol:

Guest DanWilson
I don't have it actually. Those videos with the mtouch problem are keeping me from buying it. Nice proc, mem, updates, trackball (I really like it not being optical)... Seemed like a perfect phone for me, but... Well, I haven't checked that for quite a time, maybe there's progress.

The Desire is good, but no OTA like the Nexus and that optical trackball is not good for the winter, since capacitive screens are useless when wearing gloves. A combination of the both would have been a nice one :lol:

The Desire would get OTA if you left the ROM stock, cos the custom Nexus ROMs didn't get the OTA update if I'm right.

But if you've not got it yet, wait and get the best phone of the future. Remember the Nexus and Desire will be cow crap in a few months compared to the new phones. Did you read about the 3.0 rumors? 1 GHz processor, lots of RAM (the number leaves me) a screen bigger than 3.5" (I think). And it has support for 1280x800 (The same as my laptop!)

And now you mention it, I did really think that Paul left us. Just leaving us to build Froyo by ourselves. Now lets pray for 2.2 together!

Edited by DanWilson