MAMBO04's WM6.5.3 ROMs [MAMBOLiCiOUS]

Guest MAMBO04

Guest yonn1981
I have the same problem, but I had the same problem with yonn 7300 roms also

For S2U2 use this Cab from ock "it will install "HTCAPI.dll" and hopefully fix the problem

>> Here <<

Did not tested it myself but others confirm it works..

Guest mngr75
For S2U2 use this Cab from ock "it will install "HTCAPI.dll" and hopefully fix the problem

>> Here <<

Tried myself and works perfect !

Edited by mngr75

Guest Ciboul

It works perfect but I have got one prob.

I have changed the theme to one available inside the ROM : "Classic Blue" for example.

in the text below "original theme" means the one included and configured by default with the ROM

The new theme ("classic Blue") is not fully applied and I ve got problem with some button non responsive or not visible :

- if the phone is in the lock screen and you receive one calendar alert the dismiss taskbar button do not appears (like in the original theme)

so how to come back to the original theme (only hard reset or new ROM flash ?)..

thanks

edited Jul 23 2010

one self answer to my thread :

if you remove the background image, the theme is degraded.

and my problem (taskbar button disapearing) seems somewhere linked to Iphone Today because it normally use the whole Today screen, covering the taskbar. I saw it relaunching iphonetoday app.

Edited by Ciboul

Guest kumachaser

>> Here <<

Tried.and it works!Thanks!

Guest MAMBO04

thanks for all of your replies, i shall fix the issues addressed, gimme a day or two :(

i got the i9000 (samsung galaxy S) the other day, what a phone :P

when you guys get that phone 'if you do' then i shall see you on the other side as well :(

thanks for all the feedback and good remarks!

Guest woody2k
thanks for all of your replies, i shall fix the issues addressed, gimme a day or two :(

i got the i9000 (samsung galaxy S) the other day, what a phone :P

when you guys get that phone 'if you do' then i shall see you on the other side as well :(

thanks for all the feedback and good remarks!

Been looking at this phone myself. Not sure if to stick with WinMo or go Android. It is a hell of a phone though.

Guest killeriq

Other issue what i just find out:

After taking some picture and trying to send it out as MMS i got notice about its to big and if i want to resize i click ok and nothing happend :(

tried few more times...no reaction

Guest DerEineDa

Great ROM! I switched from OCK's ROM (great ROM, too!) to yours, because I like the Omnia-Apps and the other extras in this one. I think your ROM is more convenient to use.

Edited by DerEineDa

Guest killeriq
Create ROM! I switched from OCK's ROM (great ROM, too!) to yours, because I like the Omnia-Apps and the other extras in this one. I think your ROM is more convenient to use.

Ive switched to OCK's rom today and MMS are restored fine, MMS sending also fine...all my problem are gone :(

Guest ebsbow

Nice working rom. So fare all HW seems to be working fine.

Love the sim card app, most roms don't have he right one installed.

Like the messaging app from Samsung, but from Titanium it opens the

standard one for email. Samsung one would be beter?

Nice taskbar, hope you fix the bt icon etc.

Maybe an package with some missing cab to pick from would be cool to.

I know there around but tailormade is better :(

Great job!

Guest MAMBO04

hmm ok i shall look at the MMS fault... :(

@ebsbow thanks for the kind words! Can you explain further how you cannot recorder longer video??

thank you! sorry for the long delays for my next ROMs folks, my i900 is with my sister atm (she broke her phone so i had to give my i900 to her until it has been fixed) and i've been using my i9000 a lot, and @woody2k it is an amazing phone, get it! Only faults with it are no flash, and WiFi messes up but i think that's just a fault in my device so it's getting replaced next week.

i have a WM6.1 WidgetPLUS ROM cooked already guys but the memory isn't great unfortunately, and i can't test it for a while, so if you want i can release it and tag it as a BETA version and if you guys can test it and report back to me so i can improve it without testing it on my side? Same for M2D ROMs.

cheers, let me know :(

Guest ebsbow

@MAMBO04:

Great, I feared this ROM was deserted already :(

About the video problem: When I record an movie with moving stuff in it, it gets corrupted.

can't open it in any player. I have seen this problem before with other ROM, can't remember which,

but this problem gotten fixed.

An other thing is I don't get an fix with any GPS. I don't know if anyone else has this problem?

Also some apps(Weather, Opera..) don't alway's seem to be able to start-up an mobile connection( not WiFi or BT) and the operator setting seem to get lost regularly.

The flashlight button( Volume-down-hold) gets lost a lot too. Volume-Up-hold isn't configurable.

Some other minor stuff I forgot.

Three biggies I fear

edit;

right nothing works with this rom, and no followup.

Better skip this one.

Edited by ebsbow

• 10 months later...
Guest JEAN C HERNANDEZ

hello friend, I like your work but I have some doubts, you can do flashing in i910, and it is a cdma. q just in case I need it to work?

:)[/font]