Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

Guest mureta
Nãooooo!!

Eu aqui procurando o tópico do meu grande chef Mureta e cadê??

Poxa, fiquei triste... :-(

Ricardo Mureta além de fazer ótimas ROMS, que pra mim é a melhor e uso uma ROM dele e não testo mais nenhuma outra!! Ele é uma ótima pessoa, me ajudou e muito!! E aprendi algumas coisas com ele.

Mureta a gente não pode dar valor a pessoa invejosa e ridícula que te critica, vc tem que dar valor para as pessoas que admiriam seu trabalho, que sei que são muitas!

Não fique assim, seus fãs aqui estão pra te dar uma força e no que precisar, é só pedir!

Não deixe que um imbecil te afete, deixa passar um tempinho, esfria a cabeça... não perde tempo com ele!!

Temos que dar importância nas pessoas que te dão valor!

Melhoras tá!

Abraços e fique em paz!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nooooo!

Here I am looking for the topic of my great chef Muret and where??

Hey, I was sad ... :-(

Ricardo Muret also make great ROMS, which for me is the best and use a ROM of it and not test any more! He is a great person and helped me a lot! And I learned some things from him.

Short wall we can not appreciate the ridiculous and envious person who criticizes you, you have to give value to people who admire his work, which I know are many!

Don't be so, his fans are here to give you a strength and what you need, just ask!

Don't let that affect you a moron, lets spend a little time, cool head ... he does not waste time!

We must give importance to the people who appreciate you!

Improvements okay!

Hugs and be at peace!

Olá MariJapa,

Não respondí logo porque estava de férias.

Tristeza que nada. O mais importante é que estamso vivos.

Somente um contra tempo aqui mas estou tranquilo e na paz.

Sempre aprendemos uns com os outros, mas infelizmente nem todos pensam assim,nós pensamos e agimos assim. Para o bem do próximo.

Qualquer coisa só dizer, hoje sou mero expectador aqui.

Felicidades e uma excelente Páscoa para seus familiares.

--------------------------------------

I did not reply immediately because I was on vacation.

Hello MariJapa,

Did not answer immediately because I was on vacation.

Sadness than anything. Most importantly, we're counting the living.

Only against a time here but I'm calm and peace.

We always learn from each other, but unfortunately not everyone thinks so, we think and act like that. For the good of others.

Anything just say, here today I am a mere spectator.

Cheers and a great Easter with your family.

Guest mureta
It's been a while I'm not checking this forum and I'm a bit shock!

Mureta, my friend, just think of those people as sandpapers, they may cause you pain at this moment, but in the end you will be smooth and polished.

I admire your work, while I chose the easy way for making ROM, you chose a difficult path and become an expert. You are a Great Chef & it will be a great loss if you quit.

Hello my great Chef!

Well, sometimes something happens that makes us sad, but I am relaxed.

My greatest reward is my verdaderios friends I made here, but today I am a mere spectator and admirer of all jobs.

Cheers my friend and a great Easter for the whole family.

Guest mureta
Mureta,

It was not my expectation when you letf so early, bro!

Thank you for all the things you'd done.

God bless you, my bro...

Thanks my friend for your words. That God bless all his family and also having a great Easter.

Cheers.

Guest rroberti
fala Rodrigãoooooooooooooo !

Não respondi logo porque estava de férias.

Não esquenta não, apenas somos diferentes em alguns pensamentos, modo de agir, de se interar, somos quentes, quando somos amigos realmente somos, e acima de tudo somos muito verdadeiros.

Infelizmente isso acontece não somente aqui, mas em tudo que for lugar, sabes porque? Porque de alguma forma incomodamos, mas incomodamos para o bem de todos e nunca sequer tiamos vantagem em nada, todos brasileiros são pesoas sinceras e amigas, mas não sei porque algumas vezes somos ignorados, deixado de canto, mas quem conhece um brasileiro sentirá o verdadeiro sabor de uma amizade, mesmo que virtual.

Mas a fila anda. O importante é saber viver e saber os verdadeiros valores, de qualquer ser humano.

Felicidades meu amigo e uma exelente Páscoa para toda sua família.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Not answered soon because he was on vacation.

Do not worry not only are different in some thoughts, way of acting, are interested, we're hot, when you're friends really are, and above all are very real.

Unfortunately, this happens not only here but in all that place is, you know why? Because somehow upset, but upset for the good of all and never even tiamo advantage in anything, all Brazilians are weight and sincere friends, but do not know why sometimes we are ignored, left corner, but who knows a true Brazilian feel flavor of a friendship, even if virtual.

But the line goes. The point is to live and know the true value of any human being.

Cheers my friend and an excellent Easter for the whole family.

Justamente Mureta!!!

Agora, eu ainda 'não acredito que você vai conseguir ficar longe de tuas roms hehehe!!!

Olha Mureta, eu tenho estudado levando em conta, o excelente tutorial do Hermit, o qual pode ser acessado por aqui => http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...t-i900-kitchen/

Algumas coisas tem dado certo, estou lendo tutoriais do Yonn, do OCK e muitos outros chefs... um dia, alguma coisa sai!!!

Quanto a você amigo, esfrie a cabeça, relaxe, faça as ROMs se tive vontade, se tiver vontade, compartilhe com seus verdadeiros amigos como você mesmo disse e para os invejosos, apenas os ignore... eu sei que isso é dificil pois já pude sentir o trabalho que dá para se "construir" uma rom...

Bom, chega de bla bla bla... Feliz Páscoa para você e toda sua família!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest cyberbit

Mureta tudo bem contigo..a quanto tempo

A rom light que me fizeste ainda ca mora, mas gostava de testar as tuas mais recentes mas nao consigo encontrar em lado nenhum. os links estao todos em baixo. Pode dar uma ajuda nisso.

Obrigado

Um Abraço

Nuno Silva

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rebels

Dear Mureta, its really so nice to c u back again to shine our Omnia, welcome chef but dear its not fare ha, u should let the english users use ur awesome work of art as well. U know how many english users admire ur roms. So my requests to u is to publish ur new work in english as well. Its just a request but if u don't want to cook in english then i will understand. Take care and shine again...:-)

EDIT: Or u can atleast make a cab of ur alpha UI mod in English if its not too much to ask. Thanks buddy.

Edited by Rebels

Guest blade87
Dear Mureta, its really so nice to c u back again to shine our Omnia, welcome chef but dear its not fare ha, u should let the english users use ur awesome work of art as well. U know how many english users admire ur roms. So my requests to u is to publish ur new work in english as well. Its just a request but if u don't want to cook in english then i will understand. Take care and shine again...:-)

I have to agree with that. My Portuguese isn't very good (or let's say that I don't know it at all :) )

Guest ssi42

EDIT: Or u can atleast make a cab of ur alpha UI mod in English if its not too much to ask. Thanks buddy.

+1 and welcome back bro :)

Guest jonjong8

+1! Very cool rom! English version please! :)

Guest rroberti
Hello Modaco and friends,

At the request of several people, I am providing my new work only in Portuguese, for here have excellent chefs who cook Roms in English. :D

My thanks to my good friend Chef Zephyr1100 for providing their time to my questions and for his great work for our Omnia i900.

I want to thank my good friend and Chef Michel F. Castro, for his time available for all aid provided to me.

Leveraging JN Foundation to thank for having this discussion spicy.

And the Chef Ock by AlphaUI | Kitchen | Tips...for all .

Omdroid Theme: ported by Chef (Michel F. de Castro) to our language Pt-Br.

BlackZephyr Theme: ported by me ( Mureta ) for Pt-Br.

post-570397-1308864544_thumb.jpg post-570397-1308864525_thumb.jpg

What's new:

New build 21690 | New Graphics | New Theme ...

Download : Roms Mureta.

Grande amigo Mureta... estou muito feliz por você estar de volta com tuas roms!! :) B) :D ;)

Você não sabe como fico feliz que tenhas superado os problemas....

Bom, ando sem tempo para nada... trabalhando demais em 2 trabalhos, faculdade, projetos futuros (tentando ser papai e tudo mais...) :D

Amigão, assim que der, testo suas rom´s e te reporto, como sempre fizemos!!!!

Por hora, posso dizer que gostei muito do visual delas... e como se já não bastasse inglesas, atacando as alemâs também :D :D ;)

Grande abraço de sua grande amigo...

Edited by rroberti

Guest remus66

Yes, indeed, the English version of your work Mureta, would be much appreciated by the users who are not portuguese natives. Your latest roms look very cool, especially the droid version. Thanks anyway, and keep going.

Guest zephyr1100

At the request of several people, I am providing my new work only in Portuguese, for here have excellent chefs who cook Roms in English. :)

My thanks to my good friend Chef Zephyr1100 for providing their time to my questions and for his great work for our Omnia i900.

I want to thank my good friend and Chef Michel F. Castro, for his time available for all aid provided to me.

Hy mureta,

finally you made it!!

I love to see alphaUI's still alive. Looks good B)

But I have to clarify here that I am not a chef, my abilities do not suffice to cook a ROM or something like that and I cannot compare with real chefs. I only have discovered my passion for tinkering with alphaUI-themes/skins (now for HTC HD2, as my omnia passed away recently :D ).

Congratulations mureta for your work. Hopefully we will see much more.

EDIT: By the way it seems to be impossible to install alphaUI incl. theme(s) via cab. Also these Portuguese themes here or my German themes don't work properly on English ROMs, because they contain several scripts and shortcuts which refer to specific routes in the registry as well as according entries in the skin.xml-files. So hopefully mureta will go ahead and create English versions of his ROMs.

zephyr1100

Edited by zephyr1100

Guest rroberti
Hy mureta,

finally you made it!!

I love to see alphaUI's still alive. Looks good :)

But I have to clarify here that I am not a chef, my abilities do not suffice to cook a ROM or something like that and I cannot compare with real chefs. I only have discovered my passion for tinkering with alphaUI-themes/skins (now for HTC HD2, as my omnia passed away recently :D ).

Congratulations mureta for your work. Hopefully we will see much more.

EDIT: By the way it seems to be impossible to install alphaUI incl. theme(s) via cab. Also these Portuguese themes here or my German themes don't work properly on English ROMs, because they contain several scripts and shortcuts which refer to specific routes in the registry as well as according entries in the skin.xml-files. So hopefully mureta will go ahead and create English versions of his ROMs.

zephyr1100

Nice Zephyr!!!!

Today I will install the new Mureta´s Rom im my cell to tests and reports to Mureta... Very impressinve your work...

Friend is so, in what may help, is here, test there, it claims, that other tests ... and does not care about the result, being positive or negative ... We try everything we can, maybe not figured out how to install them via. Cab ... heheh

By the way, his nickname has something to do with the old trains of The Budd Company? I love trains and existed in the past as a train named Zephyr ...

Hugs from Brazil more than a friend ... and sorry from my English...

B)

Guest zephyr1100
(...) By the way, his nickname has something to do with the old trains of The Budd Company? I love trains and existed in the past as a train named Zephyr ...

Hugs from Brazil more than a friend ... and sorry from my English...

:)

Hy rroberti,

no, zephyr1100 is the Kawasaki motorbike I ride (actually would ride, if I had the time to... B) so it's just standing in my garage)

Edited by zephyr1100

Guest rroberti
Hy rroberti,

no, zephyr1100 is the Kawasaki motorbike I ride (actually would ride, if I had the time to... B) so it's just standing in my garage)

Haha!! Nice... Kawasaki motorbike is very good...

:)

Guest MUTAF

Wery Tahnx...

At the request of several people, I am providing my new work only in Portuguese, for here have excellent chefs who cook Roms in English. :)

What's new:

Guest vampelle

What's new:

Can you please upload different shot of each page. and what is the date of your new release

Guest rroberti

Muretão...

Mensagem de erro ao tentar atualizar o tempo pelo yahoo wheater... colocando 449139 (Santo André)...

Testando o restante....

Editando:

Funcionou... configurei o Opera antes e agora foi de boa...

Pessoal do Brasil, usem o CSC para detectar corretamente as configurações de sua operadora e não ficar reiniciando com o chip da Tim...

Edited by rroberti

Guest mureta

Hello Rebels, :)

Thanks for the words. Making a .cab think that will not work because it is a combination of rom alphaUI with the theme, or perhaps the Ock Zephyr could you explain further on. I would love to help you.

Cheers bro.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest mureta
I have to agree with that. My Portuguese isn't very good (or let's say that I don't know it at all :) )

Sorry blade87,

I guess it's complicated it. :D B)

Thanks.

mureta.

Guest mureta
Grande amigo Mureta... estou muito feliz por você estar de volta com tuas roms!! :) B) :D ;)

Você não sabe como fico feliz que tenhas superado os problemas....

Bom, ando sem tempo para nada... trabalhando demais em 2 trabalhos, faculdade, projetos futuros (tentando ser papai e tudo mais...) B)

Amigão, assim que der, testo suas rom´s e te reporto, como sempre fizemos!!!!

Por hora, posso dizer que gostei muito do visual delas... e como se já não bastasse inglesas, atacando as alemâs também :D :D ;)

Grande abraço de sua grande amigo...

Tudo certo meu amigão ?! :D :D

Foi que achei muito interessante o visual e resolvi compartilhar com todos.

Faculdade leva um tremendo tempo mesmo.

Estamos juntos como sempre. Qualquer coisa só dizer.

Bom ter notícias suas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright my buddy?! :o :lol:

I found very interesting was the look and decided to share with everyone.

School takes a tremendous long time.

We are together as always. Just say anything.

Good to hear from you.

mureta.