[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest malez
i get Force close on gapps when opening gmail. suggestion om fix?

Reinstall Full 1.7.2 + patch 1.7 to 1.7.3

have you installed any theme ?

have you restored you accounts with titanium ?

Guest malez
ya it definitely is :( the audio has been improved alot as well. Even without dolby, its alot more clearer and deeper bass.

Happy to hear that

Guest malez
hey guys what does ramzswap really do?? does it really let you use some sd space for ram?? if so, isn't that a killer for your SD??? I have run the script without knowing what it really does :( and i think apps2sd is kinda the same...

It is not a sd swap but a ramswap. It uses some space in ram as swap and compress it.

By defaut ramzswap is enables. You can enable/disable it by using provided gscript

Guest malez
@devs

is it possible to port the dialer from Stream? It looks cooler than the stock or AOSP dialer. I just want the part when someone is calling and it will not take the whole screen for the dialer. The stock and AOSP looks the same at this point, is this possible?

I think it won"t

Guest malez
Yeah! Thanks :(

Galaxy live wallpaper?

on you home, press option, wallpapers / animated wallpapers. Galaxy S live wallaper are here.

Guest malez
Hello

LCR 1.8 looks good... will see how the battery is at the end of the day.

By the way, i have often Force Close on Titanium Backup ... but I don't start it, what happen ?? can I uninstall it until the next restore ? will the backup directory will be preserve ???

[edit]For french users, the "suivi de conso" application from bouygues telecom doesn't work anymore, force close[/edit]

thanks for help

and very good work LCR TEAM !

david

You can uninstall titanium backup like any other downloaded app. Titanium backups are on sd, so they will be kept

Guest Ramdanih

New update is very awesome..

Stable and no drain batery.. :(

But, if camera mode can't zoom with button.. the funcition back to volume.. :(

and no hack sound???

Guest ginja
Ramzswap is to have a swap in ram but zipped. It's still in ram but because it's zipped, you have a little more ram :( That's all I know

Aight thnx for explaining :(

Long press in a text area to have the choice

Thank you malez, your work is superb!

It is not a sd swap but a ramswap. It uses some space in ram as swap and compress it.

By defaut ramzswap is enables. You can enable/disable it by using provided gscript

Ok, I tought it uses the sd, I do see some difference in ram consumption while browsing web :P

Edited by ginja

Guest ginja
on you home, press option, wallpapers / animated wallpapers. Galaxy S live wallaper are here.

I can't find the wallpaper :S and bytheway the dilaler mod is COOL!

Guest malez
New update is very awesome..

Stable and no drain batery.. :(

But, if camera mode can't zoom with button.. the funcition back to volume.. :(

and no hack sound???

You have buttons to zoom in camera, just press in the picture

and there is audio hacks. Call volume is louder and musics have more bass and treeble. Compare with stock rom and you will hear the difference.

Edited by malez

Guest Ramdanih
You have buttons to zoom in camera, just press in the picture

and there is audio hacks. Call volume is louder and musics have more bass and treeble. Compare with stock rom and you will hear the difference.

yup, I tested it..

and I have a same problem with DavidFrog.. Titanium backup force close..

by the way, how to use volume up/down keys as d-pad left/right????

Guest xaueious

The sound isn't bad at all. Acceptable.

Fully transitioned from LCR 1.7.

Actually I think the bass ROM had too much bass.

How do we weak audio in this ROM?

I guess I'll just up my volume kernel side

Edited by xaueious

Guest Rajit
Very very god rom, just have one problems... titanium random FC :/ you have a solution, other uninstall titanium...? :(

thx

all of a sudden, people have started complaining about the random fc of titanium.. i find this to be weird, as ive been getting tintanium fcs for a long time.. im not sure when it started but i think it was when i upgraded to .039... it happened in xian 0.9 and 1 as well... but when i run it manually, it runs without any problem...

Edited by Rajit

Guest Seeya5

Hello, thx for your work, it is really great, but it is just me, or the battery isnt that good ? how can i improve it ? I used maxisma 1.6 before, and battery was awesome, like 1% for 2h when idle.

Thank you again

Edit : Two other problems : when the screen is off, it takes a long time to wake up when i click on power button. And an other one : this is the second time today, my cell shutdowns itself, and when i click on power button, it doesnt start. I have to take the battery out, in, and its ok......

Edited by Seeya5

Guest malez
all of a sudden, people have started complaining about the random fc of titanium.. i find this to be weird, as ive been getting tintanium fcs for a long time.. im not sure when it started but i think it was when i upgraded to .039... it happened in xian 0.9 and 1 as well... but when i run it manually, it runs without any problem...

It not FC if you look. It looks like titanium as a background process that took to much time to proceed. It must be relative to auto schedule new feature (background backup)

Edited by malez

Guest malez
Fantastic ROM, that you for all your hard work LCR team.

1 question dose 1.8 have an under voltage option like xian's?

No, the is none for the moment.

Guest DavidFrog

Malez, thanks for reply about Titatium.

Note that FC are happened without any schedule in background by the way.

Another Question. Before, there was an option to keep wifi active while the phone is in charge. Now I can't find this option anymore... so during the night, when phone is in charge, the phone is not in wifi but in 3G. so it cost bandwidth during night sync ...

Do you remove this option or am I blind ? :(

thanks again !

David

Guest malez
Malez, thanks for reply about Titatium.

Note that FC are happened without any schedule in background by the way.

Another Question. Before, there was an option to keep wifi active while the phone is in charge. Now I can't find this option anymore... so during the night, when phone is in charge, the phone is not in wifi but in 3G. so it cost bandwidth during night sync ...

Do you remove this option or am I blind ? :(

thanks again !

David

Must be be in wireless settings / wifi / press option button -> advanced option (if i remember well)