[ROM] LS 2.1.4 - Only the best for your Liquid! Eclair 2/9/10

Guest LSteam

Guest LSteam

uploading 2.1.x to 2.1.2 patch now...

check in 10 minutes

i can't use pc more... i will replay messages in 2/3 days...

2.1.2:

- added credits to some sbin scripts

- fixed LSsettings (new version: 1.4)

- updated Titanium bk (now in data/app folder)

- updated launcherpro

-no need to wipe

bye

Guest xaueious
LS already said he'll re-insert the credits.

Stop whinning.

Not like you guys created a cure for cancer or anything!

Actually, on Acer Liquid forums phuusson is like a God :)

His fuse is kind of short though

**hides**

Edited by xaueious

Tried this rom but i prefer LCR.

When i open the task manager there are always a bunch of apps runing in the ignore list. With LCR there is mostly nothing except the task manager itselfs.

Guest boostnek9

WOW I just flashed 2.1.2 patch and WOW !!!! the added credits to the scripts made a HUGE difference :)

But on a serious note.. Does anyone know how to stop the loading contacts from SIM card after every reboot?

I imported them when I first flashed the ROM..It still does it every time!!!!

Edited by boostnek9

Guest Chadski
Tried this rom but i prefer LCR.

When i open the task manager there are always a bunch of apps runing in the ignore list. With LCR there is mostly nothing except the task manager itselfs.

i didn't notice this.. but if you are really bothered, can always remove apps in the ignore list.. i just installed LS (before I was on xian's).. still observing battery life and system performance..

Guest djinferno806

after i updated to 2.1.2 i couldnt connect to my wifi at home anymore. i reverted back to the original ls 2.1 and now im fine.

anyone else having this problem :s

Guest grease888
after i updated to 2.1.2 i couldnt connect to my wifi at home anymore. i reverted back to the original ls 2.1 and now im fine.

anyone else having this problem :s

I have the same problem, too !

By the way , how do u reverted back to the original ls 2.1 in a easy way ?

Guest HustlinDaily
I have the same problem, too !

By the way , how do u reverted back to the original ls 2.1 in a easy way ?

Next time, make a nandroid.

If you still have the file, you can reflash right?

Guest yapa73
The battery is not getting better, since sunday, i dont get how you do to have 0.4%/h idle. (im talking to LStream because we've talk about it 2 days ago)

What do you think about it LStream ? I already tried (two days ago) to reinstall .039, your rom, but nothing has changed.....

excuse me for the question, which clock are you using ???

Guest Chadski

i have tried LS ROM last night till now.. it just seem laggy.. i don't know what causes it.. i even ended task and have OC to 920mhz. I just went back to xian v1. Anybody encountered this lagginess?

btw, my widgets could have caused the lagginess. I have fancy widgets, task killer widget, pure messenger 4x4 widget, power widget, etc.. I cannot blame the widgets actually coz my previous ROM handles this very well.

Guest yapa73
i have tried LS ROM last night till now.. it just seem laggy.. i don't know what causes it.. i even ended task and have OC to 920mhz. I just went back to xian v1. Anybody encountered this lagginess?

I think that in order to appreciate the Roma LS, do not bring the clock over 880Mhz.

I use this and have no jerky. Or delays in system responses.

Acer to underclock the processor Snapdragon, because its device overheat. the case is too close to the modules to manage: Wifi, 3G, GPS, processor, SDCard, and the module that manages battery charging. this concentrated in the bottom of the phone easily cause overheating, and to protect the HW, acer to have made available a great way locking security.

enough to try to use the wifi tethering, attaching the device to its original carricabatteria. notice than double a while, the battery icon in the notification bar will become red with the symbol! attacked.

Any OC I used on my Liquid generated in the same behavior.

Now, despite everything, I'm trying to 880Mhrz the clock, and fluid levels, you can not see any benefits. After three days of the LS does not use slow motion anywhere even with the clock at 768Mhz.

the only improvement will be able to appreciate that a clock is on 880Mhrz 3D playground. Asphalt5 tried .... perfect, no delay, even shots in the game.

btw, my widgets could have caused the lagginess. I have fancy widgets, task killer widget, pure messenger 4x4 widget, power widget, etc.. I cannot blame the widgets actually coz my previous ROM handles this very well.

I repeat again that for the first two days, my task manager widget, always noted from 2 to 7 processes, when I turn on my Liquid. after two days and still I have no current process reported by the widget.

any cooked rom, should be used for more than a week (of course having all the main functions in working order). because the system can settle well and make the most of its functionality. This applies to all Rom, official and non.

Guest Ramdanih

I can't update to 2.1.2

In apply to zip, and I try unmount FS in the menu (malez recovery).. but can't update zip to..

how to fix it?? :)

Guest akira.pwr

I tried this rom for 2 days oc920Mhz, no lag, no problems, everything ok.

I don't know about sound of music in earphones, but in the normal use, it's very good.

Only gallery take time to load photos, but after first load, gallery works fine.

The only things I really miss are Stream elements of lcr1.7.3.

Guest DavidFrog

nice rom but ... still battery problem ...

17 minutes conversation = 20% gone

ouch

by the way, good work, thanks to all the community LCR, XIAN, PhHusson and so on ! keep the good job !

Guest LSteam
Thank you for re-adding original headers

you're welcame.

for OC... you can use LS 2.1 OC PACK with LS 2.1.2 :)

for battery... are you update your bin with 39 bin for the new baseband?

Guest xian1243

Baseband has little to do with battery usage... not to the point of losing 20% per hour. Are you using LWP, 3G, WiFi, full screen brightness, SIP/H.263 all at the same time? That's ironic, yes.

Try monitoring your CPU usage and make sure nothing is eating your battery, IM applications like meebo IM will drain your battery that fast, just to let you know.

Guest Ramdanih

Please help me..

I can't aplly to zip in malez recovery to upgrade 2.1.2 & theme pack this rom..

I try ummount FS, but I can't aplly to zip to.. :)

Guest DavidFrog
you're welcame.

for OC... you can use LS 2.1 OC PACK with LS 2.1.2 :)

for battery... are you update your bin with 39 bin for the new baseband?

nope i'm with 09, because it's the only bin in the official acer site ...

there is really a difference ?? I have read that the 39 have heavy radio usage for battery and have been removed by Acer...

Guest yapa73
nope i'm with 09, because it's the only bin in the official acer site ...

there is really a difference ?? I have read that the 39 have heavy radio usage for battery and have been removed by Acer...

No problem for LS rom... installation rewrite all... only mantain baseband... so try with 1.100.39. If you have not and don't now where take it.. tomorow morning i upload you. :)

Guest yapa73
Please help me..

I can't aplly to zip in malez recovery to upgrade 2.1.2 & theme pack this rom..

I try ummount FS, but I can't aplly to zip to.. :)

I don't know to explain you easly in english... but you must do the same mode like when you flash the rom. so the same menu in recovery mode: flash... (I'm not remenber exacly)