Problems Sense and Titanium Backup

Guest sterallures

Guest sterallures

Heya all,

I recently updated my HTC Desire to r8 Modacos Rom(Android 2.2) I've updated it with Rom Manager And ClockworkMod Recovery.

Now I got several issues.

When I start an application like HTC Messaging and I click on my home button it gives a white screen with Green letters HTC and then it is loading my HTC Sense (Like my mobile has just been rebooted). also when I enter my program menu it loads several applications (I think this means it loads the application on my SD Card Because I have A2SD+).

So I was wondering why it always restarts my Sense and loads my applications from my SD Card even tho I did not connect it to my PC as a Disk Drive.

My other Problem is with Titanium Backup. When I enter batch and want to backup all my applications it just goes back to my Titanium Backup screen and nothing happens.

Hope someone can help me solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance!

//SterAllures

Guest Tymmy Dee

Go into manage appli'actions and remove titanium backup's cache and data. Will solve one of your problems. You might have to do this every so often. I do.

Guest sterallures

Well You are right that already solved one problem! I would not ever think of it because I just installed a new rom but thanks alot! just made a batch update! now I'm going to figure out where it is stored on my SD Card so if I buy a new SD Card I can copy the backup to it.

Hope someone has a solution for my other problem too!

Guest sterallures

Does anybody has an idea how to solve the restarting of my HTC Sense everytime I leave a program?

It's starting to get really annoying having to wait everytime I do somenthing.

Guest Chet T16

I started getting the HTC loading screen and no matter what widgets or shortcuts I removed it wouldn't speed up. I've ditched sense now and use ADW.