FIRST!!!

Guest irwige

Oly had my Nexus 1 for about 6 weeks now, I ain't going nowhere yet, BUT depending on what price it's being offered for , we'll have to wait and see.

I like the fact that the Nexus 1 will get any upgrades to Android 1st :)

Nexus One will always get the 1st update, but I guess we ll just need a lot of dev interests in Desire HD to make it work..should be easy given the 4.3' screen + full alumnium body + all the sexiness of the new HTC sense :lol:

Root please!

Guest masterpfa
Nexus One will always get the 1st update, but I guess we ll just need a lot of dev interests in Desire HD to make it work..should be easy given the 4.3' screen + full alumnium body + all the sexiness of the new HTC sense :lol:

Root please!

I will definitely be keeping an eye on developments here don't get me wrong Desire HD is an awesome piece of equipment :)

i'm planning to order desireHD... but,i'm from serbia, and since serbia doesn't have TAXE-FREE trading, i'll pay 10% (or 12%) on 500euro, so it will be more like 550euros...is there any way to avoid taxes..? (i mean, send it like a gift..or something..)

:lol:

I've pre-ordered the MoDaCo special. CAN'T WAIT!!

I'm upgrading from an HTC Hero, so it'll be quite a leap for me. I can understand some people with N1's or Desire's perhaps not bothering.

Others are waiting for the proper next gen phones with dual core chips, but I think I'll be more than happy with the DesireHD for 6 months or so...

I actually went to the HTC party last week at Farringdon, and whilst enjoying half a dozen free beers, I had a good play with both the HD and the Z. Both REALLY nice devices...! The new Sense is nice, love the themes, and love the new HTC locations maps!! That is awesome!

6th October (ish) can't come quick enough for me!!!!

I'm upgrading from an HTC Hero, so it'll be quite a leap for me. I can understand some people with N1's or Desire's perhaps not bothering.

Others are waiting for the proper next gen phones with dual core chips, but I think I'll be more than happy with the DesireHD for 6 months or so...

I actually went to the HTC party last week at Farringdon, and whilst enjoying half a dozen free beers, I had a good play with both the HD and the Z. Both REALLY nice devices...! The new Sense is nice, love the themes, and love the new HTC locations maps!! That is awesome!

I ve actually sold my Nexus One after pre-ordered the Desire HD. I know most Nexus One user probably wont be bothered but I guess the big screen and aluminium case was too hard to resist for me, and the fact that I was really fed up with the touchscreen problems N1 have (in direct sunlight, messed up axis, and etc.) I m currently without an Andriod and stuck with iPhone4 for the next two+ weeks..oh boy...Hope Desire HD is worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobbyphoenix
I ve actually sold my Nexus One after pre-ordered the Desire HD. I know most Nexus One user probably wont be bothered but I guess the big screen and aluminium case was too hard to resist for me, and the fact that I was really fed up with the touchscreen problems N1 have (in direct sunlight, messed up axis, and etc.) I m currently without an Andriod and stuck with iPhone4 for the next two+ weeks..oh boy...Hope Desire HD is worth the wait.

I'm with ya. Still using my N1 now though, but can't wait for my HD to arrive!

Have you seen this?

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/htc-desire-hd.html

They start to deliver at 8th october 2010.

Vodafone pay monthly:

Your Plan 500 + Mobile Internet (24 months) £32,50+vat monthly, the phone is free.

I had a deal with mobiles.co.uk 3 times (nokia, 2x htc diamond 2) in the past 2 years, they allways give the best deals.Couple of days before I had a call from mobiles.co.uk, the guy noticed me for the chance to upgrade my contract .He call me back again when orange start with DesireHD.

Guest griff_dai

Which was the sexier device???

Dai

• 3 weeks later...

I've got mine yesyerday.

until now everything is fine, no problems here.

I kept my Nexus one anyway and I sold my iphone 3gs which is kinda a liberation!

The DHD is cool. Maybe the best phone I've ever had.

BUT it is not easy to use, you must be brainmanic to use his full power. I needed one entire night to get atop of all the new sense features. In fact the sense hub amd the remote control are not working very good.

I used visionary (thx great Paul) but I didn't get the utility of the thing... I think it will be hard to install cooked rom with this new guardchip

Attention in using SetCPU, it is not updated for the NEW snapdragon and when I tried I experienced several problem in speed and performance...

Is anybody aware that when the phone is turned off with the hibernation process, the battery it's still in use... very light but in use, Yesterday night I unplugged after the first full charge (Charging the first time 12 hr is for nichel battery, Ionlithium hate this treatment as you can read in the wikipedia.en very good paragraph, it suggest you charge it the first time 50%, second 75% and then 100%. I am not sure if this is right... wait for your feedback), well when I turned back off the battery widget said 98%...

Anyway after 3 hourse of intense useage the battery is at 81%