Desire HD MoDaCo package now available to pre-order from superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mohit1234
I ordered mine when the offer was first announced via ModaCo. They have been allocated 100 of the 1000 units that came into the country and I was lucky as I ordered early. The email I received from them says they are expecting weekly orders to be delivered from now on, but I expect they will have a back-log to fulfill. Suggest you get your order in PDQ!

oh cool

thanks a lot

Guest mamoulian
Oh, yes. Mine has arrived this morning is out of the box and charging up..... and it looks gorgeous. Thanks SuperEtrader!!!

Nice!

I had mine sent to work, so i've got to wait till Monday. Glad it's all lovely!

Guest electricdemon

Got mine on Saturday, 'temprooted', and used titanium backup on my nexus one to copy my apps across. I am very happy with my new toy.

It's bloody marvellous! Playing Angry Birds on a true multitouch screen is worth the upgrade alone :-)

Now to ebay my old friend, the Nexus One!

Guest Captain Jasper
Quick question for you guys...

Did any of you get a desk dock/charger?

I didnt!

No desk-dock or desk charger, just a car mount which whilst beeing good and solid I can't get the phone to sit in the mount in a portrait position as it is so large it protrudes over the top of the mount and touches the windscreen pushing it forward slightly!! Probably juts a combination of the angle of my windscreen and the size of the phone but I think I will have to get a new mount for my Brodit clip.

Did anyone have an issue fitting the free screen protectors that came with the phone? Mine were fractionally too large but SuperETraders are sending me a replacement.

Guest FlicFlak

Just got an email off Jamie at SET, said mine would be posted on Friday to arrive on Saturday!!

Im in Ireland so im sure it'll actually be next week instead, at least i have a time though!!!

I ordered mine on the 3rd October so everyone should be getting theres soon, cant wait!

Guest bobbyphoenix
Just got an email off Jamie at SET, said mine would be posted on Friday to arrive on Saturday!!

Im in Ireland so im sure it'll actually be next week instead, at least i have a time though!!!

I ordered mine on the 3rd October so everyone should be getting theres soon, cant wait!

Great news. I ordered mine Oct 1st, so I should be in that shipment also. Can't wait!

Guest mamoulian
No desk-dock or desk charger, just a car mount

No, me neither...

Maybe they're not out yet... would be good to get some comms from SET.

Did anyone have an issue fitting the free screen protectors that came with the phone? Mine were fractionally too large but SuperETraders are sending me a replacement.

Seem ok size-wise to me... Usual problem that I don't have a clean room, I've gone through 3 of them now, still not perfect. The little yellow cloth things are not good, little yellow specks come off them when you're trying to clean the screen perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andrewilley

I didn't get a desk dock either, but I assume they are coming soon? I too found the screen protectors were just a fraction too large (vertically) but managed to trim one down reasonably well. I'm glad SET have noticed this and now have replacements, I'll drop them an email so I can get a proper fit.

I don't think I'll be using the car holder as there isn't quite enough movement in the ball joint to allow me to position it exactly where I want in my car. I've always found Brodit mounts to be very good so I think I'm going to order one of theirs with integral charger connection.

I would like to say that I've been very impressed with SuperEtrader overall, considering I'd never heard of them before this order. My phone was shipped as quickly as any UK dealer, and I got it the next day (Thursday). They were also excellent in dealing with a return due to hinge issue and got me a replacement for the weekend. Top marks to their team.

Andre

Guest Captain Jasper
I didn't get a desk dock either, but I assume they are coming soon? I too found the screen protectors were just a fraction too large (vertically) but managed to trim one down reasonably well. I'm glad SET have noticed this and now have replacements, I'll drop them an email so I can get a proper fit.

I don't think I'll be using the car holder as there isn't quite enough movement in the ball joint to allow me to position it exactly where I want in my car. I've always found Brodit mounts to be very good so I think I'm going to order one of theirs with integral charger connection.

I would like to say that I've been very impressed with SuperEtrader overall, considering I'd never heard of them before this order. My phone was shipped as quickly as any UK dealer, and I got it the next day (Thursday). They were also excellent in dealing with a return due to hinge issue and got me a replacement for the weekend. Top marks to their team.

Andre

I had the same problem with the car holder and have bought the brodit mount which is superb. I just took the mount off for my Hero and replaced it with the new Desire one. I received my desk charger on Friday but it isn't the greatest quality. I think I will stick with a simple cable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.