Register your interest for the HTC Desire HD on T-Mobile

Guest MrLowHoe

• 1 month later...
Guest Astracat_95
Thanks for that! Signed up for it, will be interesting to see what their contract rates are and if they have screwed around with the software, i hope that they havent!

If you want to avoid the mess with the carrier's roms I suggest going for an unbranded handset through CPW or other resellers, you'll save yourself a bit of money too! :P

Guest El Nino9
If you want to avoid the mess with the carrier's roms I suggest going for an unbranded handset through CPW or other resellers, you'll save yourself a bit of money too! :)

agreed there.

got mine from e2save for £25 a month on a 24 month contract and handset was free. was so shocked when the device was unlocked

T-Mobile told me that they had another 3000 in today that have gone already, all the back ordered pre-orders that they had taken mean that they cant get enough in stock. I was told that all pre-ordered handsets have been sent out (not correct as i had pre-ordered).

Finally gave up on them after being lied to and messed around so much that it drove me insane! They loyalty team truly are the most incompetent bunch of numtyps on the planet. Hey ho such is life!

Anyway, managed to walk in to the three shop next door and just take one home that day! Props to Three for turning the ship around, left them a couple of years ago because of lack of decent handsets and now they are laughing.

:)

Anyway to cut to the chase and the bit that you probably care about, tmo has no more stock, nothing has gone to stores from what i can tell.

New stock will be in next friday for the HD.

Guest MrLowHoe

Called them up more agressively this time. Mentioned the pre-order stuff and how some reps say no stock at all while some say we had some. There's no pre-order system, just a personal list of each Tmob rep. If they're around and theres stock, they'll get back to you, basically.

I'm angry, I called them 4 times yesterday. Roar. I wanted a new phone during the half-term.

Sniff.

Edited by MrLowHoe