Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

what is the widget to power off the phone ???

The power off widget on the left is from quick boot plus and the ones one the right are widgetsoid.Both on the market.

Edited by Guest

Guest jmallen3
Orange San Fransisco running JapaneseJellyfish RLS 9, overclocked from 600Mhz to 768Mhz and idle clock dropped from 245Mhz to 122Mhz. Ignore the temperature level on setCPU, seems faulty as i've had it hit 56c before.

Using the Desire Sense UI with Thin Circle battery.

Only using 3 screens at the moment as i've no need for anything else currently.

Home Screen (Center)

96bf2f46.png

Left One

0ddff88c.png

Left Two

9262a1a5.png

can you upload this wallpaper???

Guest buneech
very simple, nothing especial... :P

What is the battery widget in the second picture?

Tnx!

EDIT: Found it - Clarus Battery.

Edited by buneech

Guest kerryokeefe

New to android. Got Orange SF.

1. I have some screen displays from other users that have mail,internet etc right at the bottom of their screen and it stays there when they move through other screens. How is this done?

2. Having played around and added various icons and short cuts to my screens I now want to tidy it up. How do I delete, move icons, short cuts etc

I have launcher pro and fancy widget (free edition) on my phone

Thanks for any help/advice

Guest That-Guy

1. I have some screen displays from other users that have mail,internet etc right at the bottom of their screen and it stays there when they move through other screens. How is this done?

2. Having played around and added various icons and short cuts to my screens I now want to tidy it up. How do I delete, move icons, short cuts etc

1) There is an option for this in LauncherPro.

2) You can delete Icons by holding finger on them and dragging to bin at bottom.

Hope this helps :P

1. On your homescreen press menu, then preferences in the popup, and then dock settings and set the number of scrolling docks.

2. What That-Guy said!

Edited by jt_mcg

Guest kerryokeefe

Thanks That-guy and jt_mcg. Figured out a major problem - launchpro not working!!! Doh!! Uninstalled, reinstalled along with another APP that should open it. Still no joy. Thanks again for your help

Kerry

Guest kerryokeefe

Sorry about this. Just made my phone look a lot better. But............ in using launch pro I have lost google search that used to pop up. If i choose internet icon, i am directed to orange internet ( i did get rid of some of the orange crud but not all bit scared of stuffing my phone). How can I get the google search back? Thanks

Guest wolverine73
Sorry about this. Just made my phone look a lot better. But............ in using launch pro I have lost google search that used to pop up. If i choose internet icon, i am directed to orange internet ( i did get rid of some of the orange crud but not all bit scared of stuffing my phone). How can I get the google search back? Thanks

The google search is a widget - long press on a blank section of a home screen for a second, select 'widgets' scroll down and select the 'google search' - you know gwt a little choice as to what is searched so just choose 'all' and it will be placed on your home screen............dont forget that you can drag n drop widgets into position too :P

Thanks That-guy and jt_mcg. Figured out a major problem - launchpro not working!!! Doh!! Uninstalled, reinstalled along with another APP that should open it. Still no joy. Thanks again for your help

Kerry

You should try ADW EX ,much better than launcher pro,more customizable!

Hey, I'll make an archive on my dropbox, ATM just got the stuff from my latest setup walllpapers

Also, made new icons with reflections and changed my application page!

4Eifh.jpg

can you please upload the labels as layers so that we can try them with different wallpapers.. (or as labels without any background)

alternatively only wallpapers without labels to use with Minimalistic Text Labels.

thnx in advance :P

can you please upload the labels as layers so that we can try them with different wallpapers.. (or as labels without any background)

alternatively only wallpapers without labels to use with Minimalistic Text Labels.

thnx in advance :P

Pretty sure I uploaded a PSD for the walls in a previous post( not sure, losing track now!) do you want me to upload another? Is it the PSD you're wanting?

Changed my home screen,lock screen and some of the walls.

o0Jlm.jpg

Pretty darn minimal now!

I like my new widget locker mod, too. looks snazzy. HA.

Edited by taine0

Guest Junior Bear
Hey, I'll make an archive on my dropbox, ATM just got the stuff from my latest setup walllpapers

Also, made new icons with reflections and changed my application page!

4Eifh.jpg

I ADORE that menu/app screen, how can i have it?!!?!

check my babies :Ppost-809143-1297102573_thumb.jpg post-809143-1297102628_thumb.jpg

how do i get icons/widgets like that? (facebook, messaging etc..)??!!?

Guest IronDoc
loving the gingerbread live wallpaper.

The third screen is the app drawer with gingerbread live wallpaper behind.

:P First landscape home I think I've seen.