Cases for San'cisco

Guest supertwisted

Guest supertwisted

Right, so now the unlocking is taken care of I can move my San'cisco into the role of my main phone.

For once I'd like to not have it wrecked within the first week of use so I'd like to get a case for it.

Anyone have any suggestions? A screen protector would do for a start.

Cheers all!

Guest feckineejit
try poundland/pound shops.

i bought a neoprene case a few months ago that would fit the san fran.

I bought one of those neoprene cases a few weeks back for my monte, but i am now using it for my SF. I just cut of part of the cover that pulls over the top as it won't pull over the top of the SF. This will do me till i get a new case as it will keep the screen good :lol:

I am also adding pic's so you can see what i mean B)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Can't complain for £1 B)

Edited by feckineejit

Guest pdauser92
Right, so now the unlocking is taken care of I can move my San'cisco into the role of my main phone.

For once I'd like to not have it wrecked within the first week of use so I'd like to get a case for it.

Anyone have any suggestions? A screen protector would do for a start.

Cheers all!

I'm using a spare screen protector that I had for an Omnia i900. It fits the main screen ok, and overlaps onto the black area by a couple of millimeters.

Guest GlentoranMark
I bought one of those neoprene cases a few weeks back for my monte, but i am now using it for my SF. I just cut of part of the cover that pulls over the top as it won't pull over the top of the SF. This will do me till i get a new case as it will keep the screen good :lol:

I am also adding pic's so you can see what i mean B)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Can't complain for £1 B)

Was gonna post the same, I'm 99% certain there are cases in Poundland, will check tomorrow.

Anyone that have tried if the HTC Desire leather pouch S520 fits the SF? Really like that one for my Desire, will probably get one for the SF too if it fits and doesent fall out from the pouch.

Guest GlentoranMark

I can confirm Poundland has several ipod/ touch and camera cases but nothing that fits exactly. I bought a neoprene camera case that will do me for now.

They did have clear screen protectors for the ipod that can be cut to size, 2 for £1.

Guest blackmath

I'm also looking for a screen protector as I haven't seen confirmation anywhere that the screen is glass. Hard plastic gets swirl marks and scratched far more easily.

Guest flash2004
When I lost my Nexus One pouch I got a "replacement" from eBay for only a few pounds

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_nkw=nexus+neopren...-All-Categories

They tend to be slightly below the quality of the HTC official pouches (either seconds or copies), but do the job fine.

You also get the cute andy on it.

Will this be a good fit for San Francisco ?

Edited by flash2004

Guest norwici

I bought a dark brown Vodafone 'leather case for large mobiles' in the local Vodafone shop for £6. Seems great quality and is a nice snug fit. Vodafone also does black. Good value and I thought it contrasted nicely with the usual £30 for a piece of plastic phone shop rip-off. If you keep the receipt I imagine Vodafone will give a refund/replacement if it falls apart.

Guest David Horvath
bought mine here may well be poor quality and take 2 weeks to arrive but 3 screen protectors and a case delivered for £3.00 ! i mean its worth a pop. ill report back when it arrives.

I've ordered this also. Its cheap.