DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest dollar99

Hi Krazy Radd,

There's one problem in the m2d ROM

I have removed few tabs from m2d through reg edit like people, settings, etc.

but i can't find the weather tab in the home m2d after that, though the weather widget is still ON in reg edit and even in m2dc

how do i get it back on m2d

Is there a widget linked to calender, as it doesn't reflect neither in reg edit nor m2dc.

Great ROM (titanium lite)!!! only prob is the constant loop for screen alignment is still there and unable to change settings in registry because its locked Have to use CeRegistryEditor on PC to fix settings. Apart from that its very quick!!!

Many thanks for making new ROM's.

Cheers

Edited by Sb.

Great ROM (titanium lite)!!! only prob is the constant loop for screen alignment is still there and unable to change settings in registry because its locked Have to use CeRegistryEditor on PC to fix settings. Apart from that its very quick!!!

Many thanks for making new ROM's.

Cheers

I dont have the loop issues but when I changed some titanium plugins I lost the font and the clock plugin broke :) . The ROM is really great though.

Guest Alien-Tech
Folks, have a look at this: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...bile_6_5_a.html

The master has created a new beast... *lol*

Well it's really a DOC3000's great SPB Shell theme over SPB shell, not a beast Radd created. This topic's ROM is the real beast as far as I am concern and I still hope Radd is gonna surprise us with a GTX in future.

I guess I'll have to buy some more omnias as now I really can't decide what to put on. I have one with this Radd's ROM, one with Steff's with SPB shell and Doc3000 theme and now Yonn is cooking something that already smells delicious.

Guest boozeman1001
I'm telling you... you wouldn't avoid the... bombers over your heads, afterall!!!

Bring 'em on! As long as Lancasters are the most modern force you have... :)

Hey I love you british guys and your sense of humour! :)

BTT: I will flash the ROM tonite and give you feedback!

Edited by boozeman1001

Guest andrew.mazlim
Bring 'em on! As long as Lancasters are the most modern force you have... :)

Hey I love you british guys and your sense of humour! :)

BTT: I will flash the ROM tonite and give you feedback!

Well... we have Harrier jets, but I'm putting my money on the... Lancasters!

Guest nujke71

In manila sense lite there is not my city in weather, Pula, Croatia, so i made a new HH_0409_WeatherCities with my city but i can not replase original file in windows folder with my like i do in other roms. Does anybody can help, thanks

First of all thanks for this, it looks absolutely amazing.

I am very new to this and have searched all over the forum/google but cant find an answer to this question - Can I replace the keyboard or run 2 keyboards with this? I used Touchpal on my old phone and I got used to this.

Again thanks for all your hard work with this, its great.

Hey guys, this is the first rom I tried on this device (been using original DXIA5 6.1 for a year) and WOW, this is simply awesome.

Now I have two questions, first, I'm using the device every so often it will sort of freeze for a couple of seconds and then go like nothing happened which doesn't happen very often but when I'm browsing it happens all the time, is anyone else experiencing this?

Second, on that second tap "People" I can't add contacts from SIM, is there someway I can add them to that screen from SIM?

Thank you for this awesome rom, simply amazing.

Guest Alien-Tech
In manila sense lite there is not my city in weather, Pula, Croatia, so i made a new HH_0409_WeatherCities with my city but i can not replase original file in windows folder with my like i do in other roms. Does anybody can help, thanks

TRY:

You need Resco explorer to do this. Cooked, basic explorer doesn't allow overwriting some files.

Yes, you can change between keyboards.

Im not sure if I am just beig dumb, but when I gotto Personal/Settings/Input and change the keyboard it just reverts back to the default one all the time. ANy ideas what I am doing wrong?

Im not sure if I am just beig dumb, but when I gotto Personal/Settings/Input and change the keyboard it just reverts back to the default one all the time. ANy ideas what I am doing wrong?

Install the attached CAB, choose your default keyboard, and soft reset ! :)

SIPChange_v1.1.CAB

Guest CharlyB66

Hello Norrin,

using your rom for a couple of weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. Having no troubles at all with this rom I'm going to stay with this one.

Today however I received a TV-Out cable and excited I wanted to connect my Omnia with my TV. No result .... :)

My phone keeps popping up a screen saying that I need to connect a TV-Out cable .... I bought the original Samsung cable.

Do U or anyone else know if there are troubles with this rom in combination with the TV-Out function or is my new cable a DOA ?

Thanx in advance,

Charles

Guest nujke71
TRY:

You need Resco explorer to do this. Cooked, basic explorer doesn't allow overwriting some files.

thanks, working

Edited by nujke71

Guest MimomaN

Again , still having the same problems :)

Friends , i have a very important 2 questions

i am not sure if someone else having the same , but if any one could help what would be nice

1st. sometimes the mobile freezes when receive a call and before it rings !!!

that happened with me 3 times as i remember , one of them the mobiles gone to offline mode when i received the call and before it rings

and the second time it freeze completely before ringing , and it didn't work .. only reset works

i afraid that happened a lot with me , let's say that happened in 3 calls out of 10 calls for example !!

so any one here having the same , or having a fix for that ???

2nd. the charging gif is not moving while charging , i tried a lot to make it moving but no way

i tried with all S2U2 options but it didn't work , so any one having the same ?

Edited by MimomaN

Guest newshlt
Again , still having the same problems :)

Friends , i have a very important 2 questions

i am not sure if someone else having the same , but if any one could help what would be nice

1st. sometimes the mobile freezes when receive a call and before it rings !!!

that happened with me 3 times as i remember , one of them the mobiles gone to offline mode when i received the call and before it rings

and the second time it freeze completely before ringing , and it didn't work .. only reset works

i afraid that happened a lot with me , let's say that happened in 3 calls out of 10 calls for example !!

so any one here having the same , or having a fix for that ???

2nd. the charging gif is not moving while charging , i tried a lot to make it moving but no way

i tried with all S2U2 options but it didn't work , so any one having the same ?

the charging gif is not moving for me too. but i don't care about that...

there's no freezes problem in my phone, maybe it's cause by the phone part? i'm using PUJA1.

Guest MimomaN
the charging gif is not moving for me too. but i don't care about that...

there's no freezes problem in my phone, maybe it's cause by the phone part? i'm using PUJA1.

i just upgraded to PUJA1 too , but still having the same problem

i saw many people having this freeze issue with another rom here

it was OCK's rom if i remember well , i searched his topic and found this problem with another people

they was talking about S2U2 , maybe it's the reason of the problem ??

Edited by MimomaN