Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest misterLjay
Mine covers the speaker I think as it's not very loud with the case on but it's a brilliant fit.

yeah covers the speaker but i have found no difference in the volume

Guest womble_sanfran

I have the £2 ebay gel E71 case which I like, I also want a pouch type case that it will fit in. I bought the neoprene android one but it is a very tight fit when I have the e71 case on the phone, does anyone know of a pouch that can fit in the phone in a gel case?

Thanks

Guest dadashi

here's a tip if you're good with scissors, I've got several PSP screen protectors from a packet of 10 I bought two years ago.

A little cutting and it works great. Doesn't peel off and offers good protection.

Have a look at the bottom right picture I posted on the last page...

Some dust got underneath it before I could apply it properly but that doesn't bother me. I still have 4 more I can cut to shape and I think they're washable / wipeable soi they can be applied again...

Edited by dadashi

Guest popoyaya
I've got a similar case with a pull strap.

After only three days of use I noticed the rubbery finish on the back of the SF had been wearing away!!!

Here some pictures:

A gel/silicone case is the only way to stop the [rather fragile coating of the] SF from falling apart!

Guest Peter H
Been sent and due to arrive mid week.

It has arrived. Basically it looks like a thin gel coating, perhaps 0.5mm. I will fit it later as I am waiting for android stickers to cover the Orange logo that I have ordered off fleabay to arrive.

Guest tmanutdb
It has arrived. Basically it looks like a thin gel coating, perhaps 0.5mm. I will fit it later as I am waiting for android stickers to cover the Orange logo that I have ordered off fleabay to arrive.

Could you post a few pics when you get it fitted?

Very interested to see how it looks!

Guest finbaar

Nice to hear that you have received - I hope it is OK as I have read some bad reports about the quality of this companies stuff. However lets face it most people only report bad things so I live in hope!

Guest netdudeuk
cheers guys, purchased a smoked black e71 silicon case off ebay - £1.60 delivered and fits like a glove, ideal :)

You know that we're going to ask which item number it is B)

Thanks

This is what I bought for the screen and I'm very pleased with them. However, the device does seem a bit less responsive to the touch. That could just be how they are though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=370287885953

Guest popoyaya
You know that we're going to ask which item number it is B)

Thanks

This is what I bought for the screen and I'm very pleased with them. However, the device does seem a bit less responsive to the touch. That could just be how they are though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=370287885953

Are these screen protectors really clear? The ones I got from ebay were of the "anti-glare" variety, as opposed to "clear" and they make the screen look really grainy and hard to read small text. In fact they turn the incredibly vibrant and crystal clear Blade screen into a pile of s**t. Really disappointed. But hey only £1 for another set of, hopefully, clear ones next time.

Edited by popoyaya