[LEAK] Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1_Pass_protect_MbD

Guest mcboydesign

Guest Borkata
Installed Malez 0.6 but

root access?

Root access through method 1 works.

I have strange problem with market - when I try to install an application from it, I always get there isn't enough space message, which is very strange, because I have space and I can install through adb and astro manager ?!?

Anyone have idea how to fix this?

Guest famiddi
Root access through method 1 works.

I have strange problem with market - when I try to install an application from it, I always get there isn't enough space message, which is very strange, because I have space and I can install through adb and astro manager ?!?

Anyone have idea how to fix this?

Sorry, I'm an idiot!!! Simply did it from Malez.

Guest HustlinDaily

What are the Linpack scores on this?

Does camera/camcorder work? (works on 4.503 but I remember reading that there were problems on 4.002).

Does Device Information work? (not important just could be a sign that final build is near).

Is it worth upgrading from 4.503?

Thanks in advance.

linpak maximum score is 32.577

I used to get that score constantly with the james bond leak. For all the other leaks (haven't tried this one yet), im always howering around 27.

after installing i straightaway tested linpack, highest was 26.xxx

You shouldn't have done that. In my personal experience :) once I see that the linpack scores are low, then even if it isn't the case it starts seeming to me that there are glitches in the performance of the rom. hehe

Guest jayziac

Originally the Froyo update was supposed to provide 2-5x times performance gain from Android 1.6. I remember the old linpack scores were around 4-5, now anything above 26+ is already at the high end of 5x the performance gain. Besides sluggishness in the UI also comes down to how efficient the code is at reading sensor data, and processing things, or how fast the memory can be read/written. There may be simple hardware limitations in the Liquid. I'm not expecting much speed gains from here, just more stable ROMs that last longer on a battery charge.

Edited by jayziac

Guest rafbryant88
is it possible to disable ACER UI and use default ANDROID UI? Thank you

Yes, simply go to Settings>Applications> User Interface and choose Android UI.

One problem:

- I have a .APK with a custom backup from Documents-to-Go and whenever I try to install it it says "application failed to install" (or something like that)

- I have uninstalled Documents-to-Go from the System with Titanium Backup, I deleted DTG.apk from system with Root Explorer and also deleted Dalvik-cache (and rebooted) but the problem persists...

any ideas?

Guest Small_Hacker
One problem:

- I have a .APK with a custom backup from Documents-to-Go and whenever I try to install it it says "application failed to install" (or something like that)

- I have uninstalled Documents-to-Go from the System with Titanium Backup, I deleted DTG.apk from system with Root Explorer and also deleted Dalvik-cache (and rebooted) but the problem persists...

any ideas?

Have you tried to wipe data before uninstall

Guest eiben_robert

I flashed this Froyo leak and wiped data. Now I have

Data connection problem:

Internet connection set correctly, browser and market work ok. However 3rd party apps can not download data:

- Beautiful widget can not download Animations

- Raging Thunder 2 can not download SD data ("Network connection error")

Sorry in case it is an already answered topic.

Thanks in advance

R.

Guest Small_Hacker
I believe I haven´t but when I uninstall I am not wiping the program´s data too?

i just think there are some link up between the app and system..

so.. if you wipe before uninstall..... system 'data also being wiped

If you just uninstall... the system data will not be wiped...

I cant sure this is workable....... but i have this experience and i finally success with wiping data before uninstall..

p.s please use titumimum backup wipe function.......

i just think there are some link up between the app and system..

so.. if you wipe before uninstall..... system 'data also being wiped

If you just uninstall... the system data will not be wiped...

I cant sure this is workable....... but i have this experience and i finally success with wiping data before uninstall..

p.s please use titumimum backup wipe function.......

I´ll try that and see if it works :) thanks!