[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest Andy__P

I have the same market problem as in every other Froyo leak so far:

i can't download Pure calendar widget. It shows up as purchased in the download list but when i try to install it, the download starts for a second and then stops and says "download unsuccessful".

Any ideas?

I lost 10% battery in less than 30 minutes with only mobile data enabled. No wi-fi, no GPS, nothing else. I was using the phone so the screen was always on but screen light is very low (+- 20/100).

I use the ROM since yesterday night and I tought the battery drain was a temporary problem.

Guest HIN_____

i am curious about how much free memory on A1 right after bootup?

since we don't have swap now.

i have like 1x mb free memory, which i saw in the task kill app.

i am curious about how much free memory on A1 right after bootup?

since we don't have swap now.

i have like 1x mb free memory, which i saw in the task kill app.

It depends on wich app you have installed. 1Mb is not the real value, for sure. Must be around 70Mo or more. And memmory management is better than stock

thanks your link .

i can download and test it . :)

Site is up again.

Please always prefer use of official site for download for statitics.

sechi, please edit your post and remove the link

I am currently uploading it to 4shared

Hey malez I saw you were talking about a battery fix patch yesterday. Are you still working on this ? (My battery is going down so fast :) but I love the ROM ...)

I am looking at the possible reason of battery consumption and I have an idea of the reason. I am testing a patch.

Hey malez I saw you were talking about a battery fix patch yesterday. Are you still working on this ? (My battery is going down so fast :) but I love the ROM ...)

I have suspected Gmail to be the cause, but i am not sure.

You can try to replace Gmail with this one.

adb remount

adb push Gmail.apk.zip /system/app/Gmail.apk

I am still trying to identify the exact reason. It seems to be relative with synchonisation or something near.

Gmail.apk.zip

Edited by malez

Guest beming

Thanks so much。

Remeber LCR1.7?or1.6, which with the stream UI, and what I want to say is, Can the LCR-F 1.0 have the stream's dialer? can it replace with the stream's dialer in ti lcr-setting?

Can Apps2SD/Davlik2SD be applied through recovery or does it have to be done through LCR settings?

Lcr settings can be used to check the status (data storage menu). You also have an option to reboot in recovery to apply changes. This can of changes must be applied in recovery for safety.

Guest plocri

I just don't understand your battery drain with this rom... I have 97% after 6 hours in idle; I've used internet and the market for about 45 minutes with wifi and still having 91%. I set brightness to 20%.

Anyway it feels a little slower than lcr for eclair, but it's very good because of apps2sd :)

The only problem i've with this rom is that on every reboot launcherpro freezes and i have to relaunch it when android tells me that its process doesn't respond

Edited by plocri

I just don't understand your battery drain with this rom... I have 97% after 6 hours in idle; I've used internet and the market for about 45 minutes with wifi and still having 91%. I set brightness to 20%.

Anyway it feels a little slower than lcr for eclair, but it's very good because of apps2sd :)

The only problem i've with this rom is that on every reboot launcherpro freezes and i have to relaunch it when android tells me that its process doesn't respond

The problem you describe must be relative to Launcher Pro, maybe you have a lot of screen/widget and it take time to load them the firest time.

It is really intersting to see different battery usage report. Yours is normal. Have you uninstalled or updated any apps.

Do you use synchronisation for your mail and contact ?

Have you killed any task manually ?

Personnaly i am wondering if since i have updated Titanium backup it is not better

Guest plocri
The problem you describe must be relative to Launcher Pro, maybe you have a lot of screen/widget and it take time to load them the firest time.

It is really intersting to see different battery usage report. Yours is normal. Have you uninstalled or updated any apps.

Do you use synchronisation for your mail and contact ?

Have you killed any task manually ?

Personnaly i am wondering if since i have updated Titanium backup it is not better

I haven't any widget, only 8 icons :)

I have uninstalled estrong, genie widget, adwlauncher, barcode, chrome 2 phone, quickboot and terminal. I prefer others.

I synchronize my google and facebook contacts and I haven't killed any task manually. Maybe my battery is better that others people that bought the phone before i did (march) and theirs batteries are less efficient than mine

Launcher pro started to freeze when I restored all my apps with titanium backup... I use apps2sd because I've more than 100 aps and liquid's internal memory isn't enough anymore ;)

If I try to uninstall launcher pro from LCR settings and reinstall it from the market it won't even start! Yesterday I tried it and I had to reflash the entire froyo bin and lcr rom :(

Another little thing is the bootanimation. I prefer the android stock, but when I try to set it, it cannot find the file...

I haven't any widget, only 8 icons :)

I have uninstalled estrong, genie widget, adwlauncher, barcode, chrome 2 phone, quickboot and terminal. I prefer others.

I synchronize my google and facebook contacts and I haven't killed any task manually. Maybe my battery is better that others people that bought the phone before i did (march) and theirs batteries are less efficient than mine

Launcher pro started to freeze when I restored all my apps with titanium backup... I use apps2sd because I've more than 100 aps and liquid's internal memory isn't enough anymore ;)

If I try to uninstall launcher pro from LCR settings and reinstall it from the market it won't even start! Yesterday I tried it and I had to reflash the entire froyo bin and lcr rom :(

Another little thing is the bootanimation. I prefer the android stock, but when I try to set it, it cannot find the file...

You have tols you have uninstalled adw and try to uninstall Launcher pro and reinstall from market. have you seen a reboot is required to uninstall in a correct way ? But don't reboot until you have at least one launcher installed (reinstall ADW from lcr settings) :P Alway keep at leat one launcher stored in system or you won't be able to use your phone in case of factory reset.

Given your number of apps, don't be surprised Launcher pro can take some time :P

To have stock bootnanimation, just use LCR Settings / Addons / Bootanimation adn choose stock