CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest muhib
CM6 is a update to 2.2 (Y)

OK thanks but where can i find the links to the ones your talking about to get rid of the brown lines going across the screen when using the camera?

Guest Casterina
So does twrock's. :)

But install Antonio's anyway. :)

Ohh shizzle, i just read the thread.. sorry :(

I thought the camera fix wasn't on the ROM because it was in the known problems/bugs.

Guest Casterina
ill install the twrocks rom please give me a link as one already posted dosent work!

Thanks

Go to back to the tmobile pulse forums and go on the second page.

Guest Casterina
Didnt find it? Can u please explain briefly

There both fast ROMs and are very stable, depending on which one you would want to choose would be down to you :)

Check them both out, just make a nandroid, so you can go back to the other one if you don't like the current ROM you got installed on your device.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fearbrain

Hi all.

I'm using this ROM (0.40) since it was released and a like it a lot, very stable and fast. I have about 200~220 apps installed.

I use a 8GB class 4 sdcard, 1GB ext2 and 64MB swap partitions.

Yesterday I installed some new games (about 10). Everything ok, I played all of them.

Today, I needed to reboot the device because Wi-Fi disable crash. Inexplicably, now I only have about 100 apps installed.

What can be wrong here?

I tried to "Fix Permissions" on Rom Manager and I can see some errors like "/mnt/asec/com.-someapp- doesn't exist".

On A2SDGUI app I can see that everything is OK but with "a2sd check" command on terminal (ConnectBot @ root) I don't see any "Linked to SD Card" checked.

On Settings > Applications > Manage Applications I can see all apps but many of them (the ones who disappear) have an icon "Android SD" on gray color.

How to solve this without wipe? I appreciate any tip.

Edited by fearbrain

Guest niix2571
Hi all.

I'm using this ROM (0.40) since it was released and a like it a lot, very stable and fast. I have about 200~220 apps installed.

I use a 8GB class 4 sdcard, 1GB ext2 and 64MB swap partitions.

Yesterday I installed some new games (about 10). Everything ok, I played all of them.

Today, I needed to reboot the device because Wi-Fi disable crash. Inexplicably, now I only have about 100 apps installed.

What can be wrong here?

I tried to "Fix Permissions" on Rom Manager and I can see some errors like "/mnt/asec/com.-someapp- doesn't exist".

On A2SDGUI app I can see that everything is OK but with "a2sd check" command on terminal (ConnectBot @ root) I don't see any "Linked to SD Card" checked.

On Settings > Applications > Manage Applications I can see all apps but many of them (the ones who disappear) have an icon "Android SD" on gray color.

How to solve this without wipe? I appreciate any tip.

try going to terminal and typing: a2sd repair (after su ofc)

Guest fearbrain
try going to terminal and typing: a2sd repair (after su ofc)

I've done this already, and "a2sd reinstall" too. Nothing solve. I decided to use a nandroid backup 1 month old. Thanks anyway.

Guest Casterina
I've done this already, and "a2sd reinstall" too. Nothing solve. I decided to use a nandroid backup 1 month old. Thanks anyway.

repartition your sdcard?

Guest sun lbx

hi folks

i'ma CM6 user

and i wanna ask you

which Java emulator (J2ME) would you recommend?

Is it sure to work in CM6....

It's very important for me, please tell me if you know :unsure:

Guest nickletherby

I am very much a newbie to Android, having spent the last 7 years using Windows Mobile for my handheld computing, but I have lost faith!

I have a T-mobile pulse to see if I can get on with Andriod, and was following the install guide to upgrade my ROM.

The install of the GApps failed and on rebooting my phone (all I could do) I now get the following message "the process android.process.acore has failed unexpectedly. Please try again"

could some tech wizard please tell me where I have gone wrong and how to rescue the situation please.

Guest Casterina
I am very much a newbie to Android, having spent the last 7 years using Windows Mobile for my handheld computing, but I have lost faith!

I have a T-mobile pulse to see if I can get on with Andriod, and was following the install guide to upgrade my ROM.

The install of the GApps failed and on rebooting my phone (all I could do) I now get the following message "the process android.process.acore has failed unexpectedly. Please try again"

could some tech wizard please tell me where I have gone wrong and how to rescue the situation please.

go into clockwork recovery and then wipe data/factory reset and the issue should be fixed.

Guest nickletherby
go into clockwork recovery and then wipe data/factory reset and the issue should be fixed.

It won't let me, it is stuck in this loop from the moment you unlock the screen. I need to hard reset my phone, but can't find how to do it

Guest Casterina
It won't let me, it is stuck in this loop from the moment you unlock the screen. I need to hard reset my phone, but can't find how to do it

do it from the settings.. and then hard reset it after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dumindurr
Instructions

These instruction are only for release 0.3 and later. For earlier releases you must use fastboot.

1. Install Clockwork recovery image if you haven't already. Clockwork (AmonRA's recovery will not work).

2. Download both the rom zip file and the gapps zip file.

3. Copy both zip files to your sd card. This can be done my removing the sd card and putting it into a pc, or mounting it while it is in the phone, or using 'adb push <file> /sdcard/'.

4. Reboot into recovery.

5. Make a nandroid backup so you can revert if necessary.

6. Install first the rom using the install update from sd card option.

8. Next install GApps the same way.

9. If you were not previously using a CyanogenMod rom you MUST wipe /data/.

10. Reboot.

both files got installed perfectly but i didn't get the Android market app. I cant sync with my email and calender, and the wifi doesn't work (can detect but doesn't connect).

What shall i do?

someone please help.

Guest twrock
both files got installed perfectly but i didn't get the Android market app. I cant sync with my email and calender, and the wifi doesn't work (can detect but doesn't connect).

What shall i do?

someone please help.

Read completely through the first post of this thread and see if you can find what you need:

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...-modifications/

(Tip: did you start with the old UK update from 2010?)