HTC Desire HD is on T-Mobiles website for order!

Guest MrLowHoe

Guest MrLowHoe

No idea if it's actual in stock etc but it's up there, price plans and all. Got back from college, checked the site, jumped for joy and now not sure if I should rush for it:(

EDIIIIITT!!!

Hey everyone, bad news :) Just called up T-mobile. Just like with Vodafone it's being delayed until the end of October and this affects all UK networks. They put it up yesterday because they were expecting stock to be in today or tomorrow. So it's going to be taken off the website soon. Damn it :'( I'm quite gutted but we're almost half-way through October I guess...

Edited by MrLowHoe

No idea if it's actual in stock etc but it's up there, price plans and all. Got back from college, checked the site, jumped for joy and now not sure if I should rush for it:(

EDIIIIITT!!!

Hey everyone, bad news :) Just called up T-mobile. Just like with Vodafone it's being delayed until the end of October and this affects all UK networks. They put it up yesterday because they were expecting stock to be in today or tomorrow. So it's going to be taken off the website soon. Damn it :'( I'm quite gutted but we're almost half-way through October I guess...

I was told end of this week.

Guest Loconinja
called again, but was told this time - end of October!

I asked on Twitter and received a reply from the official T-Mobile tweeter that the Desire HD would be available tomorrow. I wouldn't hold your breath though.

No update on web orders but people are reporting T-Mobile sending out the Desire HD for people phoning up. So they have started selling

confirmed - rang up today and was offer the desire on 24 months at £30 per month with 600 minutes, 600 texts and 3gb data - plus one-off £9.99 charge

I called today. The best deal they could offer was £30 a month, 18 months plus £70 for the handset. Thats 600 mins 500 texts + unlimited internet. I said "no thanks". Is that a good or bad deal in your opinions?

Guest vinokirk
I called today. The best deal they could offer was £30 a month, 18 months plus £70 for the handset. Thats 600 mins 500 texts + unlimited internet. I said "no thanks". Is that a good or bad deal in your opinions?

Sounds about right to me

I went on the TMobile Site and was looking at their new contract deals.

You can get it for £320 Up front, then only 10/month for 24 months - total is £560

That includes 100 mins 100 texts only BUT with it you can get the free Flex booster of Unlimited Texts, and it also already includes Unltd PLUS Internet with 3GB cap

Compare that to buying it outright for £480 but then presumably still paying at least something per month for data and airtime (I used a 10/m PAYG offer to get free Unltd internet capped at 500mb) over 2 yrs adds at least another 240 - total is then £720 Plus the added problem of much lower caps on PAYG Internet...

Just sharing. I'm VERY tempted.

dayz xx

confirmed - rang up today and was offer the desire on 24 months at £30 per month with 600 minutes, 600 texts and 3gb data - plus one-off £9.99 charge

This costs £730 over 24 months total :P Me personally I never use all my mins as I tend to text more than call, so I'll prolly go for the deal I just posted which works out at £560 over 24 months

Dayz

Guest MrLowHoe

Called T-Mobile up, still telling me to wait another week. So these reports of people actually receiving the Desire HD from T-Mobile are balls atm.

¬___¬

Edited by MrLowHoe

Called T-Mobile up, still telling me to wait another week. So these reports of people actually receiving the Desire HD from T-Mobile are balls atm.

¬___¬

I ordered mine this morning, they said that they received stock in this week, that was for the people that qualified for a pre-ordered device, they no longer have any available.

The next ones are due in next week, in store on wednesday and friday, well thats what i was told after speaking to three shops and a couple of tmobile reps.