Angry Birds

Guest tabor56

thanks for posting the link! the getjar site is slower than a snail at the moment, and doesn't recognise the zte blade/orange san francisco as a supported phone, so i couldn't download it directly from the site on my pc.

Guest Sebastian404
Copy to sd card and install using apps installer from market if you dont have it yet.

Im sure its common knowlage, but if you have ADB setup you can just do a

adb install AngryBirds_1.3.5.apk

Guest acolwill
Thanks for that. It wasnt showing up in the Market for me and m.getjar.com wouldnt let me download either.

It's not in the market (yet) and getjar can't handle the birds.

The later levels with a lot more levels are very jerky, anyone else finding this?

Yeah I found level 21 on the 2nd screen of levels for "Poached Eggs" very jerky. Some others too.

Guest blackmath
The later levels with a lot more levels are very jerky, anyone else finding this?

Whoops, should read "a lot more objects".

Anyone able to compare this to a snapdragon or better phone? Would be interesting to know if this was device specific or to do with the game itself.

Yep, me too. I'm also sometimes getting the screen flashing white when blocks get smashed :S

The game artifacts for me as well. I wonder if its to do with heat, my phone seems to get quite hot.

Edited by blackmath

Yeah I found level 21 on the 2nd screen of levels for "Poached Eggs" very jerky.

Yep, me too. Sometimes my phone would just freeze, and I have to come out of the game, and kill the app. I'm running the R2 ROM still (been abroad for the last 2 weeks, will upgrade to R4 when I get back)

Edited by synet

Guest prestonmale
Has anyone managed to get hold of Angry Birds? also what phone did you say you had on the getjar site?

yes, i found angry birds and have it on my san francisco. just google angry birds apk. you`ll find it....if not i`ll point you in the right direction. good luck