angamb

HTC Desire HD delivered tomorrow!

4 posts in this topic

Carphone Warehouse have it in stock this morning, 100% confirmed and will be dispatched by DHL to arrive at my place tomorrow!!

This is unfortunately not a 'handset only' deal - I did have to take out a second contract but it works out cheaper than interest on my credit card! So it's a win win for me!

Will post again when it's in my hands!

(I do still have an outstanding pre-order with Play.com however, I am keeping that for now - just in case)

Oooh the excitement of it all :)

Carphone Warehouse have it in stock this morning, 100% confirmed and will be dispatched by DHL to arrive at my place tomorrow!!

This is unfortunately not a 'handset only' deal - I did have to take out a second contract but it works out cheaper than interest on my credit card! So it's a win win for me!

Will post again when it's in my hands!
(I do still have an outstanding pre-order with Play.com however, I am keeping that for now - just in case)
Oooh the excitement of it all tongue.gif

Did you get it on the 19th? I went round every phone yesterday, and the only place that gave a glimmer of insight we're Vodafone who said they will get one or two in stock today :-) Edited by vinokirk

Did you get it on the 19th? I went round every phone shop in Lincoln yesterday, and the only place that gave a glimmer of insight we're Vodafone who said they will get one or two in stock today :-)

I got one today as they had 2 coming into store.

Did you get it on the 19th? I went round every phone shop in Lincoln yesterday, and the only place that gave a glimmer of insight we're Vodafone who said they will get one or two in stock today :-)

Yes it arrived on the 19th :P