OMNIA i900 INDIA 6.1 TO 6.5?????????? PLSSS HELPpppppppppppppp

Guest vansh

HELLO EVERY1

I M NEWBEE.... IVE GOT OMNIA i900 INDIA PDA-i900DDHJ2/DDHJ2..PHONE i900DDHJ2....HOW CAN I UPDATE FRM 6.1 TO 6.5???????????? PLSSSSSSSS HELP...I TRIED 2 UPDATE WITH "ock_TitaniumPremium_23129" BT CANT SEE "START" BUTTEN RUNNING............PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP MEEEEEE????????????????????? THNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HELLO EVERY1

I M NEWBEE.... IVE GOT OMNIA i900 INDIA PDA-i900DDHJ2/DDHJ2..PHONE i900DDHJ2....HOW CAN I UPDATE FRM 6.1 TO 6.5???????????? PLSSSSSSSS HELP...I TRIED 2 UPDATE WITH "ock_TitaniumPremium_23129" BT CANT SEE "START" BUTTEN RUNNING............PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP MEEEEEE????????????????????? THNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi,

I am using Omnia for past 2 years, when you download the new ROM, double click on the exe file, a window will open, connect your Omnia and restart the phone, the ROM will get updated.

Guest boozeman1001
HELLO EVERY1

Your caps lock is on and your "?" is hanging.... :P

Jesus, no reason to shout here!

Why don't you spend some effort and look through the FAQ's and flashing manuals here in the Forum?

Your caps lock is on and your "?" is hanging.... :P

Jesus, no reason to shout here!

Why don't you spend some effort and look through the FAQ's and flashing manuals here in the Forum?

I've tried all booemen...nothings working....hope sum1 has solution

HELLO EVERY1

hiiiiii MANASI....thnx ...bt i did all the things as mentiond in HOW TO TUTORIAL...bt its not working...the start doesnt get highlighted to click....do u use the same version IOMNIA i900 INDIA PDA-i900DDHJ2/DDHJ2..PHONE i900DDHJ2 ?????? CAN U post a link here which uve used successfully....thnxxxxxxxxxxxx agn

hiiiiii MANASI....thnx ...bt i did all the things as mentiond in HOW TO TUTORIAL...bt its not working...the start doesnt get highlighted to click....do u use the same version IOMNIA i900 INDIA PDA-i900DDHJ2/DDHJ2..PHONE i900DDHJ2 ?????? CAN U post a link here which uve used successfully....thnxxxxxxxxxxxx agn

version doent matter, you can flash your phone with any version. I have flashed at lease 50 times with various ROMS available on the forum. currently i am using Build 28240 Version 1900DXIDI by Norm Randd. it is best ROM available.

Mate i hope u r not trying to flash the .exe file on win vista or 7, r u? Remember, to update ur rom u must use win xp. Have a deeper look at the links provided on this tread and try step by step. Good luck.

Mate i hope u r not trying to flash the .exe file on win vista or 7, r u? Remember, to update ur rom u must use win xp. Have a deeper look at the links provided on this tread and try step by step. Good luck.

thnxxxxxxxx...ill try that ...will update evry1 soon...

version doent matter, you can flash your phone with any version. I have flashed at lease 50 times with various ROMS available on the forum. currently i am using Build 28240 Version 1900DXIDI by Norm Randd. it is best ROM available.

hey manasi...can u post me link to download that rom plsss??? i also wanna ask tat wat was ur pda/phone id wen u 1st flashd ur omnia...cos i had da singapore omnia b4 n i easily flashed it 4-5times wid gud roms...bt now i hv omnia (india)...so it doesnt flash wid ne rom??? can u give me ne kinda link and guidelines for that???? thnxxxxx agn

Guest ansh_xaviers
HELLO EVERY1

dude just download any custom ROM

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

Guest muthukumar

i would suggest u to download and install the samsung modem driver first...then run the rom setup file...switch off ur omnia i900...then connect ur omnia i900 to pc....then switch on ur omnia and wait for the pc to detect modem driver from pc...after than u can see the start button is available to click....if u hv ne problm in installation...plz let me know.....find the attachment for samsung driver....

Guest muthukumar
Hi,

I am using Omnia for past 2 years, when you download the new ROM, double click on the exe file, a window will open, connect your Omnia and restart the phone, the ROM will get updated.

first download and install the samsung modem driver first...then run the rom setup file...switch off ur omnia i900...then connect ur omnia i900 to pc....then switch on ur omnia and wait for the pc to detect modem driver for omnia...after that u can see the start button is available to click....if u hv ne problm in installation...plz let me know.....find the attachment for samsung modem driver....

SamsungModem_xp.zip

hi manasi...

thnxxxxxx 4 all ur updates... i jus managed 2 download the new titanium6.5 frm XP.... can u post me link of ur current rom 28240 plssssssss.... thnxxxxxxxxxxx agn

• 8 months later...
Guest DeonR

Hi

I upgraded my omnia i900 from WM 6.1 to 6.5 .Its not working well .Would like go back to 6.1.Where can i find WM 6.1

Thankx DeonR

• 2 months later...
Guest amitsharma.atc

Hi

I upgraded my omnia i900 from WM 6.1 to 6.5 .Its not working well .Would like go back to 6.1.Where can i find WM 6.1

Thankx DeonR

this is what most of the us did....

back to 6.1

i m still using my omnia from last 2 n half year....

i tried many custom roms....

but still think the best rom is official DXIA5 6.5 rom....

thanks