ZTE Blade/San Francisco Unofficial Froyo Build

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Ashenfall
@ ashenfall-Check if you are signed into gtalk, i think its been mentiond that this has something to do with market.
Thanks, though GTalk just displays 'Signing in...' with the spinning circle icon, and won't do anything else. Oh well :P

EDIT: I also get an 'Authentication Error' for it, though GMail works fine with the same account.

Edited by Ashenfall

Guest jimmy2x2x
Thanks, though GTalk just displays 'Signing in...' with the spinning circle icon, and won't do anything else. Oh well :P

EDIT: I also get an 'Authentication Error' for it, though GMail works fine with the same account.

Out of interest what network are you on?

'Download unsuccessful' when I try to install things via the Market - shame :P

Wonder what the common pattern is - for example, my Google account is a @gmail.com, from before they switched to googlemail.com in the UK (now other people can switch to gmail.com though).

EDIT: also noticed it's missing 'Clock', which I've been using for alarms).

(and many thanks for your work on this, as well as other devs who have looked into getting it working).

market works here,been using it all day!only thing i did was sync contacts on set up before i used market.im on gmail.

Guest vl4d1m1r
HI great work on 2.2,

I have a question:

Does move to SD work?

Do we have a working A2SD solution?

thanks

Sorry to be a little off-topic but was there any response at work regarding the release of the code? Or chasing up of the .32 source also? These things would help this build far more than anything else.

Guest StevenHarperUK
Sorry to be a little off-topic but was there any response at work regarding the release of the code? Or chasing up of the .32 source also? These things would help this build far more than anything else.

No Official response, I plan to re-chase, the page change to "we know the source is wrong" is promising

Guest Stephen Hyde

apps2d is part of froyo itself, market is proving annoying to sort out - still suspect due to this rom base, going to see if i can build my own source next week mostlikely

Guest nedian05
Awesome, just rewiped and reflashed the ROM and everything seems to be working, including the Market.

Was just wondering though, when trying to change the LCD Density using the afore mentioned App, it says it cant continue do to my device not being rooted.

I think I have read earlier on in the post that there is something wrong with Root on this ROM, which is fair enough, its Alpha.

Just wondering, would anyone be able to guide me with regards to getting a functioning Root on this ROM as I intend to use this ROM fulltime.

Thanks. :P

I install the sebastian superuser add on thorugh clockworkmod and ran the LCD density. It worked well.I had same problem before this. Hope it will sort out your problem.

Guest Evil Disco Guy

post-701727-1287846899_thumb.jpgpost-701727-1287846908_thumb.jpg

Still no problems with Market or GApps. WiFi disconnect still exists sadly and I have the same root problems as everyone else. No Clock/Alarm or Calculator, but you can grab replacements off the Market.

I install the sebastian superuser add on thorugh clockworkmod and ran the LCD density. It worked well.I had same problem before this. Hope it will sort out your problem.

the superuser add on seems to have gone :P

Guest StickyGeko

YEEEEEEES I AM CHUFFED!!!!!

got gmail working now and the market, i can download - jobs a good un

heres how i did it, not very scientific, flashed stock rom, did a back up,

then reboot your device into recovery (power on with down volume held in)

select partitions menu

wipe data

wipe cache

wipe system

flash the update.zip

reboot

wait a little bit for dexopt etc

and redownloaded the stes rom, flashed and voila, it works... magic lol

Guest x.balli.x

don't know if anyone noticed this thing but ( mind me as this is my first android phone), when you turn your phone upside down it goes into silent mode :P ...... whether its ringing or idle it will just go silent

Guest x.balli.x
apps2d is part of froyo itself, market is proving annoying to sort out - still suspect due to this rom base, going to see if i can build my own source next week mostlikely

quick system info shows 'Information not available' at a2sd bar......i had it working on paul's r4 ,

Guest Stephen Hyde
quick system info shows 'Information not available' at a2sd bar......i had it working on paul's r4 ,

because its native apps2d go look in apps>manage and tap a non system app

Guest Stephen Hyde

because its native apps2d go look in apps>manage and tap a non system app

Guest tiggerlator

It does not let you move all apps to sd, i think they have to be written to support it on froyo.

I have these moved to sd

Angry birds

Dropbox

Rom manager

Snesoid

Titanium backup

Edited by tiggerlator

Are the Neocore scores not a bit low for 2.2? Well not low, just not much higher?

I score between 37-40fps with sound on on Sebs r4 build of 2.1.

Maybe i'm just reading into it wrong. Does Neocore only test GPU power, so the score wouldn't change much anyway?

Edited by Nymins