Andy__P's bootanimation to browser startpage (no conversion necessary!)

Guest Morris Lee

Guest Morris Lee

**Update! Disabled zooming, because there is no need to zoom on it, HAHA**

Hey all, rather than milking all the info and help I can get on this forum, I made something that I think some people might be interested in.

Every got tired of the slow google browser home page? How about having your Andy__P's custom made bootanimation for your home page? YES! it is Animated!

If you remember a while ago, Andy__P had this discussion about making a custom bootanimation for your liquid? you can find it here

Instructions:

when you downloaded the bootanimation zip file, extract it to a folder, or just extract the part0 folder, rename it to whatever you like(something sort) and put the StartPage.html in the same folder (as you will see, there will be multiple png files, now your StartPage.html will be in that very same folder)

If you have different amount of frames(Mine had 79, and I have added 79 frames in the html file), open the html file with notepad and manually add the frames like so "005.png" or remove the frames according to your number of frames. Save it, and move that entire folder to your SD card.

In your phone browser, navigate to the StartPage.html by using "file:///sdcard/<your folder dir you named>/StartPage.html" eg: "file:///sdcard/StartPage/StartPage.html" without the quotes, make it your homepage, bam! show if off to your friends!

Notes:

- I Hope Andy__P is not offended in anyway that I love his animation he made for me

- The Page should auto scroll to the bottom hiding the address bar, to get it back, swipe down on the home page :)

- Designed for 800x480 screens, works on Samsung Galaxy S

(Thanks Andy, now my bro can still use that awesome bootanimation you made for him :))

Comments, questions, welcome!

Morris Lee

post-665291-1288326081_thumb.jpg

post-665291-1288326092_thumb.jpg

post-665291-1288326097_thumb.jpg

StartPage.html

Edited by Morris Lee

Guest Morris Lee

Just want to let the first few downloaders know that I have actually updated the file slightly, disabled the zooming(you don't need to zoom here, XD)

Guest Morris Lee
Haha why would i be offended, that's awesome!

I am glad you like it :)

Is there a way to set the home page from a zip update? You know what that means!