Titanium Backup can now remove applications using the recovery exploit

Guest PaulOBrien

Titanium Backup now supports remove applications from NAND/eMMC locked system partitions via my recovery exploit! :)

It's included in the free version from the Android Market, if you like it please consider supporting the paid version. :) If you really like it, please consider signing up to a MoDaCo Ad Free or MoDaCo Plus account too (MoDaCo Plus includes a Titanium Backup Pro license!)

I posted some pics of the process in action on my G2 below! :(

P

exploit1.pngexploit2.pngexploit3.png

exploit4.pngexploit8.pngexploit9.png

exploit10.pngexploit5.pngexploit6.png

exploit7.png

Guest Abra Cadabra

Hi Paul, can you clarify, in case I was to go overboard and delete something I shouldn't using your exploit. Would it still be possible to go back to factory default by flashing a standard ROM?

Guest Brownshoe
Yes, you have to have access to the standard ROM matching your device to flash it tho. :)

P

Is that ROM available for the G2 after the OTA update? I know you posted the original ROM, and we have a file for the OTA update, but that is not the complete ROM. So far as we can tell, it is not possible to flash the old ROM, then upgrade, once you have upgraded. So, for the G2, at this time, it's not possible to recover from a mistake (post OTA).

Is that correct?