[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

I'll try and get an update up by the weekend which will work with all clockwork recovery versions. The rom is now based on the recent Chinese rom but I'm looking at elements of the Japanese rom to see if there is anything useful for us.

Thanks for the news, Bring it on Fibblesan.

Guest WodgeFTW
I'll try and get an update up by the weekend which will work with all clockwork recovery versions. The rom is now based on the recent Chinese rom but I'm looking at elements of the Japanese rom to see if there is anything useful for us.

Thanks alot, best rom on here, though it does eat the battery, should probably invest in a spare :(

Guest factro

Thanks a lot for saying this..have been using this ROM from very start..:unsure: and I am really happy!....and now update..thats GOOD..ya i too hope that we can get overclocking from japanese rom..B)..thanks a lot..

Guest Phoenix Silver
Thanks alot, best rom on here, though it does eat the battery, should probably invest in a spare :unsure:

me too

are there stronger batteries for the blade on the market ?

Guest Niks10
Update available. Based on the most recent Chinese ROM. No longer full of interesting bugs :unsure:

Thanks Fibblesan....

Downloading mine as I write....

Cheers...

Guest dadashi
Update available. Based on the most recent Chinese ROM. No longer full of interesting bugs :unsure:

Gob smacked...!!! How did you get the new chinese rom? It was meant to be out next week... B)

Guest Simon O
Gob smacked...!!! How did you get the new chinese rom? It was meant to be out next week... :unsure:

Not got that one yet.. this is based on the same rom that Paul's MCR is based on.

Guest Davey7

Is it still use the old `screen freeze` kernel? If it is,I wait a couple of days for the new one. Thanks the great work flibblesan, your ROM is the best so far.

Edited by Davey7

Guest Simon O
Is it still use the old `screen freeze` kernel? If it is,I wait a couple of days for the new one. Thanks the great work flibblesan, your ROM is the best so far.

All Froyo roms are using the same kernel and it hasn't been proven that the kernel is the cause of the screen freeze. I don't even get that problem any more since I stopped using the ZTE lock screen.

Guest jasonXXx
All Froyo roms are using the same kernel and it hasn't been proven that the kernel is the cause of the screen freeze. I don't even get that problem any more since I stopped using the ZTE lock screen.

Seb is not using the same kernel at least thats what he says? Also i have never had a screen freeze withs sebs r2.

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest Simon O
Hey thanks for your work, been using this ROM from the start - will Frankish's theme's for Paul's 2.2 work on this then? :unsure:

Yep, themes for Paul's MCR will work on my rom.

Guest Simon O
Seb is not using the same kernel at least thats what he says? Also i have never had a screen freeze withs sebs r2.

Sebs rom is "Using a BETA 2.6.32.9 kernel" so it says on the page.

Guest Davey7

I wiped and when I start to install it,it says after installing update:

E: Can't copy META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary

Installation aborted.

What's the prob?

Guest Simon O
I wiped and when I start to install it,it says after installing update:

E: Can't copy META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary

Installation aborted.

What's the prob?

That shouldn't be happening. What version of Clockwork recovery did you install? Check that the ZIP downloaded correctly and the MD5 sum matches. Use Hashtab or MD5Summer to check.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Davey7
That shouldn't be happening. What version of Clockwork recovery did you install? Check that the ZIP downloaded correctly and the MD5 sum matches. Use Hashtab or MD5Summer to check.

I'm using v2.5.0.9.

Guest jasonXXx

Hmm just scaned all the posts looking for the post seb sead hes not using the same kernel as all others for froyo but cant find it now maybe i was dreaming lol.

Guest Simon O
I'm using v2.5.0.9.

Ok. Check the MD5 sums. I've downloaded the rom and the MD5 matches so it uploaded fine. If you still have problems then try updating clockwork.

Guest Simon O
Does this ROM support USB tethering with Linux pcs ? (can't find an answer in the postings)

Thanks

It certainly supports USB and wifi tethering without the need for any software in Windows. I would assume that it will also work in Ubuntu and other Linux distributions. I don't have a way to test this though.