titanium

Guest no-ice

i want to install fibblesans newest froyo rom, to replace stephen hydes froyo. I would rather not lose all my data and apps etc so assumed i use titanium to back it all up. Except it just hangs when i try, like sits for 30mins still at 0%. Am i missing something? am i doing it wrong? i let it install busybox but now im stuck.

Guest spoonium

I had that too. It was hanging at collecting data, I let it do its stuff for awhile. When I checked back after the phone had gone to sleep mode, I couldn't open up TitaniumBackup anymore, it just presented me with a black screen. I simplpy restarted the phone and then it was working (it hadn't done anything thr first time, just hanging).

I had that too. It was hanging at collecting data, I let it do its stuff for awhile. When I checked back after the phone had gone to sleep mode, I couldn't open up TitaniumBackup anymore, it just presented me with a black screen. I simplpy restarted the phone and then it was working (it hadn't done anything thr first time, just hanging).

glad im not the only one.