Neo_VR

Viewing angle

9 posts in this topic

Just a quick Q..

Has anyone noticed that the viewing angles are better if you hold it upside-down (camera at the bottom)

Seems almost as if the screen has been put in the wrong way!

i was thinking the same thing last night,couldnt get my browser to flip though why watching 8 out of ten cats on youtube.any ideas,would adw launcher make a difference

Just a quick Q..

Has anyone noticed that the viewing angles are better if you hold it upside-down (camera at the bottom)

Seems almost as if the screen has been put in the wrong way!

i know this from cheap television sets.

some sets do have a very weak performance if you put them in a shop in a high ABOVE the heads of

the customers.

but they have a very normal performance if you put them on the ground.

so this is maybe the situation, the sets are made to be watched from ABOVE.

not from beneath/bottom.

If you would put a television set flat on a desk/table, you would have to look best from the other side of the table. or--- turn the device.

maybe the hackers will find a way to turn image of the device software method to 180 degress.

I suppose the theory is that the device would be held either in your hands or on your lap below head level.

well lets face it.. its the same type of cheap-screen they use in cheap netbooks... and by the looks of things its a 6-bit panel too as the colours are rather poor and dithered on it.

just installed adwlauncher,screen upside down is the way to go.far better looking angle.

Dolphin Browser HD works upside down.

P

Dolphin Browser HD works upside down.

P

But as soon as you try to play something like iplayer full-screen it flips back.. (iplayer doesnt work at all for me in dolphin)