[NEW UPDATED] FROYO 2.2 BUILD KERNAL/SYSTEM FILES DUMP

Guest sorrowuk

Bah, can't connect via ADB! :P

P

adb is fine in linux. I think the usb id might have changed causing problems for windows users, but you're on OS X aren't you. Wouldnt expect that to break.

Guest harry_m
adb is fine in linux. I think the usb id might have changed causing problems for windows users, but you're on OS X aren't you. Wouldnt expect that to break.

I have troubles on linux as well (ubuntu 10.10). Rebooting the linux-box helps (really weird).

Guest stackrish
ADB not working here in Linux either! :P

P

Not working here either. But when if I disable the perisist.usb.* properties in build.prop it does work.

#persist.usb.enable_switch=1

#persist.usb.linux_switch=1

#persist.usb.switch_pid=0x1351

#persist.usb.linux_pid=0x1350

#persist.usb.default.pid=0x83

ADB not working here in Linux either! :P

P

Weird. I wonder what I'm doing different. I'm on a different distro (Arch) but that shouldn't make any difference. Maybe adb version, I'm on version 1.0.26.

Awesome, fixed something that's been bugging me for AGES (the 'bad MAC address' bug when checking in for market etc.) and have full market running on this build with no issues.

P

Guest StevenHarperUK
Awesome, fixed something that's been bugging me for AGES (the 'bad MAC address' bug when checking in for market etc.) and have full market running on this build with no issues.

P

That's gunna save a lot of forum posts with the Market now working.... usual problem.

Nice work - as for the SIM not recognised - it is a county restriction thing?

What sim problem? It seemed to work with mine. T-Mobile. Also why did the camera need fixing. That was something i didn't test on it.

Strange, doesn't seem to be picking up my SIM...

P

Guest Frankish

Ok well i'm going try and flash again and test it for now. If you do a release tomorrow Paul i don't mean to whine on but could we have support for scripts in init.d? That way we get to choose a2sd if we want. Thanks for the San Fran love today. :P

I reckon I can whip this up into something worth playing with tomorrow.

Need to remind myself what the problem is with it not recognising the SIM tho! :P

P

Are you basing your rom on the one in the first post or the one I uploaded with fixed ril. I'd recommend using the one I uploaded as it will fix all sim/radio problems.

Are you basing your rom on the one in the first post or the one I uploaded with fixed ril. I'd recommend using the one I uploaded as it will fix all sim/radio problems.

Ah, didn't spot that!

P

Any chance of uploading the RIL fixes seperately? TIA!

P