kevkavalier

Need help in finding Omnia II i920 roms

4 posts in this topic

Thanks to Asurion's replacement of my Omnia to an Omnia II. I definitely need a new rom. Can anyone point me in the right direction? The forum here seems to only have 3 chefs(?) who produced roms for the latest software upgrade. None of the roms there look as good as the roms here so i need any additional sites with roms if any are out there. Bummer, they wouldn't give me an Android phone. Didn't Rob Storm create one for the Omnia II? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Thanks to Asurion's replacement of my Omnia to an Omnia II. I definitely need a new rom. Can anyone point me in the right direction? The forum here seems to only have 3 chefs(?) who produced roms for the latest software upgrade. None of the roms there look as good as the roms here so i need any additional sites with roms if any are out there. Bummer, they wouldn't give me an Android phone. Didn't Rob Storm create one for the Omnia II? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

try Omnia Hub

Edited by peperonikiller

try Omnia Hub

Thanks, Pep!

Unfortunately, I don't see any i920 roms. Only i8000 roms there.

Edited by kevkavalier

Try this:

http://www.modaco.com/category/425/verizon...rom-discussion/