Orange Photo Widget

Guest tranceformer88

Guest tranceformer88

Hello all. WOnder if anyone can point me in the right direction?

I use Launcher Pro but actually quite like the photo widget that is in the Orange Launcher.

Does anyone know where I can get the apk for this widget?

Tried searching the forum but not seeing anything regarding this.

Thanks.

Guest tranceformer88
I think this is what you need.

Hi there. Thanks for the link. Unfortuantely, its not what I was looking for. I think this is the Orange app fro uploading photos onthe internet and things like that. I actually uninstalled this app when I rooted my phone.

However, the Photography widget I am looking for is still available in the Orange widgets area even with the app you suggested uninstalled. So I guess it must be independant of it.

I am wondering if it is part of the Orange launcher but how I get access to it from launcherpro is th eproblem.

Thanks again for your help though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Indigo Daisies
Hi there. Thanks for the link. Unfortuantely, its not what I was looking for. I think this is the Orange app fro uploading photos onthe internet and things like that. I actually uninstalled this app when I rooted my phone.

However, the Photography widget I am looking for is still available in the Orange widgets area even with the app you suggested uninstalled. So I guess it must be independant of it.

I am wondering if it is part of the Orange launcher but how I get access to it from launcherpro is th eproblem.

Thanks again for your help though.

Just wondering if you found the answer to the above, I like the Orange Photography widget and the messaging widget but much happier with Launcher Pro. Or did you find any similar widgets to download.

Many thanks for any advice you can give