• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Advent Vega - ROMs / Software Updates / Guides / How Tos

147 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the reply. I'm not using clockwork mod. Can this be done using ADB. I've used ADB to push single files OK but not multiple files and folders all at once.

Thanks again.

Posted

be nice if this thread was pinned?

Posted (edited)

TnT Lite for the Viewsonic G tablet runs well on the tablet, I love the menu bar at the top, it looks amazing... BUT.. WIFI doesn't work.

I'll get onto getting WiFi working with the build and let you guys know if I get anywhere. Pulling ar6000.ko or bcm4329.ko (if available) from a Vega build and putting that in /system/lib/modules/ of the TnT Lite build should hopefully get us somewhere.

WARNING: Open the update.zip and replace boot.img with a Vega boot.img, USB Slave or USB Host, failure to do so will result in a Vega which fails to boot and fails to enter recovery and you'll have to reflash to stock using NVFLash.

TnT Lite at XDA-Developers

Any progress on getting TnT lite running? Sources are available for this kernel right? ( the Gtablet one? ) and the only problem is that the wifi won't work because its different hardware then the Vega and POV versions. Can't a working wifi driver be compiled from this : http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ar6k or this http://tegradeveloper.nvidia.com/tegra/for...thsound-working for the TnT lite rom using the Gtablet kernel sources?

Getting the Gtablet kernel running would finally give us access to CIFS

Edited by software

Posted

Paul,

Can you pin this one for the noobs please ?

Posted

Added guides:

USB widget

Kernal source

Posted

Hi,

Can I suggest that you add these video guides to installing firmware and Modaco ROMs.

Thanks

BTW I'd like to add my vote that your topic should be pinned. It's very useful to noobies like myself to have all this information gathered together in one place.

Posted

Hi,

Can I suggest that you add these video guides to installing firmware and Modaco ROMs.

Thanks

BTW I'd like to add my vote that your topic should be pinned. It's very useful to noobies like myself to have all this information gathered together in one place.

Thanks, Guide Link has been added.

Posted

Added "High Res Gallery / Rotation Fix" Thanks to Higgsy

Posted

Added - POV Update v1.07.4

Posted

Added - Changing Fonts Guide

Posted

Added ux 100 Screen Calibration App

Posted

Added two guides:

Keeping WiFi on

Adding clockwork to stock ROM

Posted

Thanks Percy for keeping this updated, keep up the good work.

Surely there is a moderator out there who can sticky this post?

Posted

Bump for Sticky

Posted

For the love of God can this be pinned please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Bump for Sticky

Ding Dong!