• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Advent Vega - ROMs / Software Updates / Guides / How Tos

147 posts in this topic

Posted

The file sharing site won't let me download stuff as a free user. It constantly tels me that my ip has failed the captcha too many times. I've not downloaded anything or entered any captcha info.

Anyone else having trouble? I'm trying to grab the latest flash apk.

Posted

Seriously, this post made sticky would probably cut repeat topics in half.

I know we are not over modded around here but this is a post that is very worthy of pinning.

Posted

Seriously, this post made sticky would probably cut repeat topics in half.

I know we are not over modded around here but this is a post that is very worthy of pinning.

I agree VERY strongly.

Posted

Added more Guides:

Notion-Ink Apps

ebook Readers, what works the best on the vega?

Back Light Killer, Allows the Vega to maintain wifi with the screen off

[HOW TO] Make the Notification Bar Transparent

Posted

Sticky, sticky, sticky...

Posted

Bump for sticky

Posted (edited)

hey can someone help me out, im thinking of getting the vega but first I need to get this clear

what guides on the op are included in the modaco custom rom?

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Posted

hey can someone help me out, im thinking of getting the vega but first I need to get this clear

what guides on the op are included in the modaco custom rom?

I'm not sure what you mean - are you asking about what sections are applicable to the modaco custom rom?

Posted

I'm not sure what you mean - are you asking about what sections are applicable to the modaco custom rom?

Yea for example does mcr already have the high res gallery by default

Posted

Bump for Sticky

Definitely needs a sticky, I would've got nowhere without this when I first got my Vega

Posted

The file sharing site won't let me download stuff as a free user. It constantly tels me that my ip has failed the captcha too many times. I've not downloaded anything or entered any captcha info.

Anyone else having trouble? I'm trying to grab the latest flash apk.

Me too, how annoying

Posted

BUMP ... is it only Paul that can sticky this post ?

Posted

Percy25 can you change Gingerbread keyboard link?

I tested it and can say that on market is real and good working gingerbread keyboard app named MultiLing Keyboard. It have many languages support too. This one, that you pointed, have so many bugs and imperfections.

Posted

Any chance we could have this as a sticky? It's a mine of useful info and I hate having to keep scrolling thru to find it :(

Thanks,

2o2m

Posted

Any chance we could have this as a sticky? It's a mine of useful info and I hate having to keep scrolling thru to find it :)

Thanks,

2o2m

I bookmarked it :( and now (thanks to FireFox sync) I have it on all my computers, laptops and of course on my tablet. :(

Posted

14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

Posted

14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

16 with me!

Posted

PLUS 1 More

Posted

Bump

Posted

Bump bumpity bump bump

Posted

Bump (it's Saturday, there WILL be a noob flood :D)

Posted

Ba-dum-bum-tch...

(BUMP)

Posted

Twittered a request to the man at the top, maybe the wrong time to do that but I would have forgotten if I left it :D