Advent Vega - ROMs / Software Updates / Guides / How Tos

Guest gadget_tech

Guest zennit

many people in the uk have problems downloading from fileserve because most of the uk isp's use a proxy managed by the internet watch foundation who seem to have blocked downloads from the site :mellow:

Any other options? trying to get hold of the flash versions

Edited by zennit

Guest User22
many people in the uk have problems downloading from fileserve because most of the uk isp's use a proxy managed by the internet watch foundation who seem to have blocked downloads from the site :mellow:

Any other options? trying to get hold of the flash versions

You can try "Tor" from Market.

Guest beegee1962

[Tutorial] ADB on (X)Ubuntu

You have a problem with ADB on your (X)Ubuntu? "ADB not found", "No Device connected" even you set USB debugging?

I got the same problems when I started to play around with Xubuntu.

So I wrote a tutorial how to get ADB running properly under my Xubuntu installation.

Maybe it helps some people.

ADB on (X)ubuntu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Svardskampe

Thank you for providing this "sitemap" ;) But as my vega arrives really soon now, I'd like to decide which ROM would be the best. I couldn't find a topic with all the roms listed and explained, is there such a topic? Or can anyone give me some little directions?

Guest Dave Marchant
Thank you for providing this "sitemap" ;) But as my vega arrives really soon now, I'd like to decide which ROM would be the best. I couldn't find a topic with all the roms listed and explained, is there such a topic? Or can anyone give me some little directions?

It is all down to personal preference. Once you get used to the process, it is pretty easy to install each in turn and try them out.