_Carl_

Fake or poor quality? Skullcandy FMJ

5 posts in this topic

bought these from an eBay seller and have requested a replacement pair as I didn't think they matched the description however it appears they do (listing was conflicting) however I can see glue on them and the speakers and logos are stuck on wonky

fake? or just poor quality seconds

http://imgur.com/a/oMTaB/fake_skullcandy

also noticed that they don't even make this colour after multiple googling's

Edited by _Carl_

WOW instant solution

PM from admin on UK Skullcandy forums:

Yo, nah man you got played, sorry to hear that. Send your shipping address to 

[Email Address Here] and we will get you taken care of, in the future, 

please only buy from our Skullcandy eBay story to ensure quality and legitimacy.

The Skullcandy Crew
and then once I sent my shipping address:
Awesome, Carl, I'm going to send you some replacement earphones.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

couldn't ask for more, what fantastic customer satisfaction!:)

Skullcandy are well known for poor quality headphones which break easily.

They have become more of a name than anything else, search around for user reviews it's quite surprising how many break in next to no time.

The pictures do not look good though and with a well known name ebay will probably be full of dodgy imports from some back ally in China or similar.

Skullcandy are well known for poor quality headphones which break easily.

They have become more of a name than anything else, search around for user reviews it's quite surprising how many break in next to no time.

The pictures do not look good though and with a well known name ebay will probably be full of dodgy imports from some back ally in China or similar.

well there cheaper headphones are known to have poor sound quality/build quality however there more expensive headphones (like titan's or FMJ's) tend to be quite good I find and last me a number of years allot longer then my previous sennheiser cx300's (went through 4 pairs in 6 months in the end I just gave up with replacements)

I just couldn't believe how legit they looked (packaging and all) they must be the real deal but just poorly repaired and refurbished seconds, it was like a cut and shut car someone had just spliced together a black and a chrome pair =/

Edited by _Carl_

I's very hard to notice the difference between fake and legit packaging.