[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Guys i may only get 1 or 2 done tonight. I'm starting with regular Gingerbread as it's my favourite.

My partner is pregnant and very ill at the moment so i have to play nurse. I'm sure you guys will understand.

Guest buneech
My partner is pregnant and very ill at the moment so i have to play nurse. I'm sure you guys will understand.

Take your time, hope she gets well soon! Family first.

Guest Frankish

Gingerbread stock theme upped. Please test and report back. Not had time to flash the rom and test yet. If all is ok i will make a start on some others.

EDIT:

Quite a few downloads and no reply? Is it working guys?

12 downloads of Gingerbread...

Edited by Frankish

Installed and seems fine to me. The only outstanding issue from the previous version (inconsistent unlock/silent-mode lockscreen sliders) has been fixed! Root Explorer menus are still black.

You've done it Frankish, thanks a lot for this theme and the guide too. My Blade is now complete.

All the best to you and your family. Don't let the whiners here drag you away from what's important! :lol:

Guest markusj

I'm wondering if we could port the gingerbread screenoff animation.

I've been messing with it for a few hours, decompiling stuffs, etc., but no joy.

(Well, it's not surprising, since I don't know JAVA)

Guest fonix232
I'm wondering if we could port the gingerbread screenoff animation.

I've been messing with it for a few hours, decompiling stuffs, etc., but no joy.

(Well, it's not surprising, since I don't know JAVA)

I've been trying to do so, by editing the lockscreen_enter and lockscreen_* animation descriptors, but no luck, even if it is on slow anim speed, you won't see s***.

Frank, will you add percentage display back to Ginger theme?

Guest FrantaZ
Guys i may only get 1 or 2 done tonight. I'm starting with regular Gingerbread as it's my favourite.

Can't believe you've done a couple already! I really appreciate your efforts.

I hope your partner gets better soon.

Guest Frankish
Installed and seems fine to me. The only outstanding issue from the previous version (inconsistent unlock/silent-mode lockscreen sliders) has been fixed! Root Explorer menus are still black.

You've done it Frankish, thanks a lot for this theme and the guide too. My Blade is now complete.

All the best to you and your family. Don't let the whiners here drag you away from what's important! :lol:

You obviously were not looking hard enough. Other than the lock sliders there was a missing divider in menu popup between the 2 rows of icons ;)

i tried these themes but the dock icons havent been changed

They don't, as explained in the first post these are just modified framework files. I would be happy to point anyone towards any wallpapers, dock icons etc form my screens that they want. :)

EDIT:

fonix the battery percentage versions will not make a comeback, the feedback was that they were too small for most users. I removed them to allow me to concentrate more on the quality of themes than quantity too. The circle mod versions however will still be available once i get a few more done :)

Oh and thanks for the kind words everyone, there's no chance she will get better her whole pregnancy has been like this. Only 7 weeks and 6 days to go :o

Edited by Frankish

Guest Ghazkul

Is there any chance to get a gingerbread theme but with shaded top bar ? like desire bar or something similar. I just love the icons from ginger but just a black bar seems a bit to plain imho. Maybe this is easy to do on my own ?

Guest fonix232
fonix the battery percentage versions will not make a comeback, the feedback was that they were too small for most users. I removed them to allow me to concentrate more on the quality of themes than quantity too. The circle mod versions however will still be available once i get a few more done :lol:

Oh and thanks for the kind words everyone, there's no chance she will get better her whole pregnancy has been like this. Only 7 weeks and 6 days to go :)

Now I'm said, with proper settings they were visible :S

Why don't just include them, who wants it can look at it, who don't can ignore it :)

And yes, we wish her to be better soon, and have a healthy boy/girl (do you already know the baby's sex? ;))

Guest spaceguy

i am trying to install the gingerbread theme in recovery but it fails because the zip folder is not signed, i am missing something?

i hope your partner get well soon

Guest AceOfSpades

Possible to get the transparant pull down with the gingerbread theme and thin circle battery. It would look awesome!

Also is it possible to make the transparancy all blurred like when you're about to turn the phone off, I really love that effect.

Edited by AceOfSpades

Guest FrantaZ
Any requests?

When you're ready - no rush, I'd like the 'Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod' and 'Desire Sense Theme'. Hopefully as you've done them before it will be an easy update.

Guest Frankish
Is there any chance to get a gingerbread theme but with shaded top bar ? like desire bar or something similar. I just love the icons from ginger but just a black bar seems a bit to plain imho. Maybe this is easy to do on my own ?

You could download Sense theme once it's up or from another thread, extract statusbar_background.png (think this is right one) then just add it to the gingerbread framework-res.apk drawable-hdpi folder. Then flash.

Now I'm said, with proper settings they were visible :S

Why don't just include them, who wants it can look at it, who don't can ignore it :lol:

And yes, we wish her to be better soon, and have a healthy boy/girl (do you already know the baby's sex? :))

Here is what i will do, i will upload just the icons for the old style battery percentage. Then once i have upped Gingerbread circle mod you can simply open the framework-res.apk with winrar and add the newer images replacing the old circle battery with the gingerbread percent one? It's minimal work for both of us plus doesn't add to my workload.

The baby is a girl, our first child!

i am trying to install the gingerbread theme in recovery but it fails because the zip folder is not signed, i am missing something?

i hope your partner get well soon

Yeah you're using Amon_ra recovery, toggle signature verification to off, this is off by default in clockwork.

Possible to get the transparant pull down with the gingerbread theme and thin circle battery. It would look awesome!

Also is it possible to make the transparancy all blurred like when you're about to turn the phone off, I really love that effect.

All Gingerbread themes will have transparent notification background, it is in the one i upped already right???

Guest Frankish

Can someone please confirm any of the following have transparency in notification pulldown?

Gingerbread

Gingerbread Circle Mod

Revo

Elegant Steel

Generation X?

Just added Revo and Gingerbread Circle mod. Also upped the gingerbread battery with percent at the end of post 2 in extras. You can add these to the GB Circle mod to get the stock style gingerbread theme with battery percent. Make sure to add them to drawable-hdpi folder in framework-res.apk.

Guest AceOfSpades
All Gingerbread themes will have transparent notification background, it is in the one i upped already right???

Whoops, sorry dude I havn't tried any themes yet I was going by the screenshots to see what looks the best :)

I'll be getting the gingerbread theme then! nice work!

apologies for my idiocy :lol:

Guest Frankish
Whoops, sorry dude I havn't tried any themes yet I was going by the screenshots to see what looks the best :)

I'll be getting the gingerbread theme then! nice work!

apologies for my idiocy :lol:

I hope it's working lol. Like i said no time to flash the rom and test. I want to smash these themes out quickly. All the fine tuning was done for the versions for the MCR so these should all be the same. I had to enable transparency so most the themes SHOULD have it other than Desire Sense and slate when they are done.

EDIT:

Added the Gingerbread Circle Mod.

Edited by Frankish