[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo *For R8 onwards only! Works on R11!*

Guest Frankish

Great work, but why don't you make the Gingerbread volume bar and selecting an option green? Like blue gingerbread but with green instead of blue.

Edited by JHdD

Guest Frankish
Great work, but why don't you make the Gingerbread volume bar and selecting an option green? Like blue gingerbread but with green instead of blue.

I left it orange because thats what stock gingerbread is like. A mix of both.

I like green better. ;) Is there a way to change it myself?

Hey, orange and green is the future, Google are just being trend setters. Yup, just gone out and bought loads of green and orange clothes...... No sorry no I cant pretend >.< It's a weird old choice of colours but I genuinely quite like it haha.

Guest Phoenix Silver

just to say themes worked like a charm in Paul's R10 and R11 (haven't tested in R9 but i can't see why they couldn't work)

no problem with circle battery mod too

great job as usual ;)

tyvm

Guest Frankish

Yeah as i have stated these themes will continue to work on all releases until Paul specifically states he has modified framework-res/services.jar or he uses a new base.

I suppose there is a good chance yes! It's very easy to do.

I did a red one for sebs/jj and have all the icons done, but I've found a few(most) 9.pngs I screwed up and need to fix when I get a chance.

I did it in a hurry and poorly recoloured in a batch using hue/saturation and it didn't work 100%

I should have the images over the weekend but obviously my services.jar and frameworkres.apk won't work for Paul's. I'll upload the images when I have them done and the whole theme once I do fixes for the all black menus and update my services.jar to have the jjrls8 tweaks to the other thread.

I changed the clock from white to the status bar icon grey and some other text so anyone who wants the full theme will have to live with it!

Edit: thanks for the guide btw and I'll give it a go porting to Paul's for you after I find the time to do my own!

post-780581-1295554532_thumb.png

post-780581-1295554482_thumb.png

Edited by jt_mcg

Guest Frankish
Frank, I found a little bug with the Galaxy S theme: the selections aren't blue but stock orange. Can you fix this please?

Doh your absolutely right and only just now have i spotted that. It's the same in my Jap Jelly themes too and my FLB themes...

Guest Frankish

Some updates...

All Gingerbread Variants now have transparent notification background.

Fixed ticker text is some Gingerbread variants...how did we all miss this????

Elegant Steel total re-haul of theme...it's nice!

Galaxy S added as many blue highlights to replace orange as i can, any others are controlled by your apps!

;)

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish
The link for Gingerbread (green) circle downloads thin circle and the actual link for thin circle is broken.

Cheers. Fixed.

I rely on you guys to spot these things for me :lol:

Guest fradleyp

cheers Frankish, quality once again.

using Paul's R11 with your brilliant generationX theme

Question, how can I change paul's green pattern lock to blue?

Guest Frankish
cheers Frankish, quality once again.

using Paul's R11 with your brilliant generationX theme

Question, how can I change paul's green pattern lock to blue?

This I'm not sure. I have actually looked before for this. Sorry!