sync Calander with Exchange without using Roadsync?

Guest leungda

Guest leungda

Personally, I hate Roadsync. I have three Android devices (Nexus One, Galaxy S and Acer Liquid). N1 and Galaxy S can sync the emails, contacts and calander with build in software. The Acer Liquid seems only can do emails and contacts ONLY. If you want to get calander, you must use Roadsync or other thrid party software. Is there any way to enable Acer Liquid to sync emails, contacts and calander without third party software?

Personally, I hate Roadsync. I have three Android devices (Nexus One, Galaxy S and Acer Liquid). N1 and Galaxy S can sync the emails, contacts and calander with build in software. The Acer Liquid seems only can do emails and contacts ONLY. If you want to get calander, you must use Roadsync or other thrid party software. Is there any way to enable Acer Liquid to sync emails, contacts and calander without third party software?

I have an A1 and i am using the inbuilt email software which sync email, contacts and cal from the exchange server.

Guest Peshkoff

Yes it's possible in ANdroid 2.2