02/May [ROMS] Current Known / Available ROM's for the ZTE Blade [GEN1]

Guest StevenHarperUK

Guest StevenHarperUK

Latest Update

13th February - Added CyanogenMod for Blade - 7 beta 3 by Tom G

Now added - as it bootable

Be aware that is needs a SPECIAL CLOCKWORK (see thread) to install.

Also be aware that Further down that thread is an unofficial update to patch a few bugs

Cyanogen 7 B3r4

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/331...b-11/page/820/#

Guest StevenHarperUK

Latest Update

14th February - Added Orange UK stock B10 TPT image by hecatae - A TPT ROM that reverts the phone back to factory state - including recovery - great work

Well done for the effort hecatae - this will be helpful for so many people

Guest StevenHarperUK

Latest Update

14th February - Updated CyanogenMod for Blade - 7 beta 4 by Tom G/flibblesan/HCDR.Jacob - oh its confusing

Be aware that you should read the first post to find right clockwork to install this ROM

Hey, you know the cynogen mod blade 7, how do I install that with clockwork recovery mod?

I tried it but it won't let me... can anyone help?

It says installation aborted something about status 7...error or something. Thanks.

Guest dariob74

Hi, I managed to install the CyanogenMod for Blade - 7.0.0 RC1 but I found a little problem: When I end a call the screen turns off and not want go on again, but I have to restart the Blade ... has anyone had the same problem? thanks

Guest dariob74
Hello,

please take a look: http://goo.gl/lALx5

Regards

Wolfgang

thanks but after i have read all topic that you have posted i have understood that there is'nt a solution for this problem.....I hope they resolve soon

Edited by dariob74

Guest anees675
Hi all,

I installed the MoDaCo Froyo r7 rom on my UK Orange San Fran yesterday and I'm having a lot of WiFi problems that I wasn't having with the stock Orange 2.1 ROM. I can't get it to connect to the work router at all despite cycling the router and re-entering the key. I have to force it to connect and then it just sits obtaining IP address.

Is this a known issue? Is there a 2.2 ROM with more stable WiFi (later kitchen releases have had WiFi fixes but I only have access to the prebake) or would I be better reverting to a de-Orangated 2.1 ROM?

Cheers

yh i am using the same rom on my orange san fran and i had no probs but now the latest one is modaco rom r11 which is really good and stable

Hi, I managed to install the CyanogenMod for Blade - 7.0.0 RC1 but I found a little problem: When I end a call the screen turns off and not want go on again, but I have to restart the Blade ... has anyone had the same problem? thanks

I had the same problem, it appears there are still a lot of improvements and need to fix a lot of bugs for the RC1 so I wouldn't use it for my daily bases, lets say I'm trying to give a miss call to my dad, and the screen turns off therefore I can't end the call so its going to drain away all my credit, so that's one of the main reason I am not using the cynogenmod at the moment, but otherwise cynogenmod is amazing, and much faster then most other roms out there, scoring 1100+ on quadrant, and stagefright has been fixed in 2.3 gingerbread.

yh i am using the same rom on my orange san fran and i had no probs but now the latest one is modaco rom r11 which is really good and stable

Thought the latest one was r12... which is much better than r11.

Guest StevenHarperUK

Latest Update

2nd March - Updated CyanogenMod for Blade - 7.0.0 Nightly 11 by Victor von Zeppelin, added Last Updated to table