• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nexus S configure Bluetooth

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Great phone but wont connect to parott ck3000 evo

Is it something to do with the following:

Extract from Gingerbread manual pg 66

Configure the Bluetooth features you want to use

Some Bluetooth devices have multiple profiles. Profiles can includes the ability to

transmit your phone conversations, to play music in stereo, or to transfer files or other

data. You can select which profiles you want to use with your phone.

1 Touch & hold the device in the Bluetooth settings screen.

2 Touch Options in the menu that opens.

A screen opens with a list of the device’s profiles.

3 Check or uncheck a profile to use it or not.

4 When you’re finished, press Back .

Does this work for anybody? The only option I get is to 'Unpair'.

Manual here http://www.google.com/googlephone/AndroidUsersGuide-2.3.pdf

Any help much appreciated

cheers

Maksy

Posted

I get the same but using the built-in Bluetooth on my Mazda RX8. The handset will pair but won't stay connected. The only thing I can do is unpair. Pants ;)

All worked fine on a number of previous Android hansets.

Posted

Strangest thing happened.

Got in car this morning set off and after about a minute the NXS just connected to the bluetooth device with no input from myself.

It now connects every time. Connection time does very though from 1 to maybe 5min and sometimes I had to wake it up before it would connect.

At least its usable and offers hope to others that it does work without any 3rd party apps.