• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[WIP] New AOSP v0.3 2.2.1 by Vache/Dario93

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Well,I'm merging right now phh's kernel sources with Acer's ones,they are incomplete, I got tons of errors while compiling -.-"

I will add also noxwell's TS patch :P

@teoadda: Known bugs are in first post, however this is what doesn't work so far:

-Proximity Sensor

-Old apps2SD

-Haptic feedback of keypad

I think it's almost ready for everyday use :D

Posted

This is rom is very good finnaly just a rom that works with no bs please post your update i cant wait :huh:

btw i made a thread of this over at xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...93#post11536193

what do you think? im going to make proper screens and such when the new update is out

(if you want me to remove it let me know and i will, just trying to help others with your great stuff)

Posted

This is rom is very good finnaly just a rom that works with no bs please post your update i cant wait :huh:

btw i made a thread of this over at xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...93#post11536193

what do you think? im going to make proper screens and such when the new update is out

(if you want me to remove it let me know and i will, just trying to help others with your great stuff)

Hey, thanks for posting this on XDA :)

However you can follow my progress on this rom in the thread "Three new ROMs from Dario93", i upgraded this rom to 2.2.2 :P

Posted

Hey, thanks for posting this on XDA :huh:

However you can follow my progress on this rom in the thread "Three new ROMs from Dario93", i upgraded this rom to 2.2.2 :)

i assume your mean this one:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...s-from-dario93/

and once you have it uploaded ill link it to the new thread, if you ever need tester im here lol.

Posted

i got a cycle with scanning wifi networks

Try to present it in C-like code:

While true

{

"enabling.."

"scanning.."

viewed network

"obtainig IP adress on X"

"ERROR"

}

Posted

i am using this rom now as its as close to stock as i can get any ways i am using this with choco-acer-kernel-110527-1501 ands works great and i know Dario93 is a very busy dev i am just wondering if this is the end of the line for this or will their be updates and thanks

Posted

i am using this rom now as its as close to stock as i can get any ways i am using this with choco-acer-kernel-110527-1501 ands works great and i know Dario93 is a very busy dev i am just wondering if this is the end of the line for this or will their be updates and thanks

Hmmm, if you confirm that with choco-acer kernel everything works fine,I can release a stable and final version :D Does haptic feedback work?

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the delay i keep trying to get the acer ui in it and to work i am just doing a clean install and will set it up for everyday use and get back to you

i have Haptic feed back (vibration) for the softkeys and keyboard

i do have two request if possible 1)LCR settings 2)acer ui

i have installed it myself from LCR froyo but some functions don't work

And on the Acer ui the status bar doesn't work

I also noticed when i use weather apps it says "My Locations " instead of the city i am in. The Apps i have tried are the native one and Beautiful Widgets

The Map app works fine after update through market.It FCs the first time you use then is fine but i am guessing gps problem though as it can't locate me

If i have missed anything just let me know

Edited by thirtytwodave

Posted

also is there a way to shut off the unlock with menu key as i keep pocket dialing

Posted

i dont know whenever i an clicking on any links it is directed to adfly.com and when I click ckip ad there is a erros which says this service is unavailable in your geographical area.

Please sombody give me a link to download this final ROM