ZTE White painting: does it last ?

Guest Giuliano69

Guest Giuliano69

I have a gray ZTE blade.

I was considering to buy one more from my wife, but I don't know if the white vesion has a good o a bad painting ?

I cannot understand it form the picture...

Is it a good painting or the gray model is a better one ?

From using my friends White Blade (as I have a grey one) it appears to just use standard acrylic rather than paint. Therefore there should be no risk of the paint being scratched off.

Guest DrEzkimo

yeah feels like the plastic is coloured and no sign of any issues with it. do prefer the black one mind you, but they only had the white and then my gf wanted one and she got the black! white is quite smooth.

Guest Azurren
Wonder if they will suffer from the yellow tint after a few months (like the older iPhones did) ;)

I'm pretty sure apple designed them that way some fanboys would buy new ones every few months ;)

Edited by Azurren

Guest giorgitus
I have a gray ZTE blade.

I was considering to buy one more from my wife, but I don't know if the white vesion has a good o a bad painting ?

I cannot understand it form the picture...

Is it a good painting or the gray model is a better one ?

ciao giuliano...

io ho il modello bianco da un paio di settimane...la plastica è bianca non è colorata.. a me piace piu del modello grigio ma è questione di gusti

ciao giuliano...

io ho il modello bianco da un paio di settimane...la plastica è bianca non è colorata.. a me piace piu del modello grigio ma è questione di gusti

Can I have a side of fries with that, and make it a deep pan, thanks!! ;)

I don't think it is paint, I think the plastic itself is white. Why would they go to the trouble to paint the inside of the casing (the bit that you don't see) and the little power button?