vodafone 945/zte joe

Guest truspixinho

Guest cuttysark76

I'm not sure but apparently the wifi connection is weaker compared to the stock ROM. Does anyone agree?

please provide all the links in order to gather everything

Guest daponte

Hey guys. Just want to say, many thanks for all the hard work and thanks for the roms you guys put out :) I'm testing the cyanogenmod 7 rom with the wifi patch, everything's going smoothly so far. Keep up the good work guys. If there's anything I could do to help, just ask ;)

Guest harock

mate how to add other lang 2.3.7 cm 7 rom u know ?

and how to fix camera problem

how to fix sensor problem :S

and multitouch

Guest daponte

I've been searching how to install other languages but with no luck so far. My camera works fine. What do you mean sensor problem? The lack of multi-touch could be the touchscreen module that isn't the right one for our phone. I remember trying to build the 2.6.29 kernel that ZTE provided and there were always problems with the touchscreen :\ But I'm not sure, I haven't looked at this stuff for almost a year now.

Guest daponte

No, flash doesn't work but I can take pictures :o It doesn't crash.

EDIT: Correction, it does crash. I can take 2 or 3 pictures then all of a sudden the image stops, but the app still works fine. Is this what you're talking about?

Edited by daponte

Guest StaryMuz

Probably will need to find a phone with the same CPU, screen resolution and a similar camera (even 3MP + Flash, no dual). Use only the camera software.

Guest smethrony

Vodafone 945 (zet joe) nice Android phone. It support 2G and 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth network connectivity. It has 300 MB internal memory and also support expandable memory up-to 32 GB. It has best 5mp camera with 2560x1920 that give very nice result.