yawn ive been bored tonight

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest superutp
Ok good to know im new here and word of his 3.0 port is all over so i was just curious. 2.3 would still be a step forward so i'd be happy with that :)

must give Steve some credit...its almost a one man show(no disrespect to other members who help out)....so I guess patience is required...however sad it may make u..lol..:)

Guest jmhalder
must give Steve some credit...its almost a one man show(no disrespect to other members who help out)....so I guess patience is required...however sad it may make u..lol..:)

Steve was a SAVIOR when his first 2.2 builds came out. But I just installed the EU 351 build today, installed ADW EX as my launcher, rooted with superuser.zip and permanently installed StreakMod recovery... I'm happy where its at, also it seems stable. I'd jump back to a StreakDroid build the second he has a build of 2.3/3.0 up.

Guest superutp
Steve was a SAVIOR when his first 2.2 builds came out. But I just installed the EU 351 build today, installed ADW EX as my launcher, rooted with superuser.zip and permanently installed StreakMod recovery... I'm happy where its at, also it seems stable. I'd jump back to a StreakDroid build the second he has a build of 2.3/3.0 up.

the dell droid strikes again!..lol..1.9 suits me just fine..

Edited by superutp

• 1 month later...
Guest zsolti222

Im really exited to have 2.3 stable, its not there yet sadly,but ill much like 2.3 stable than 3.0

Keep up magnificent work!

Guest Wardy01

Steve ping me an email mate ... I'm new here but should be able to help (been a dev now for 10 years).

Where do you get the images ?

If i had the code i'd be on this !!!

oh my email address: paul.ward at ccoder.co.uk

If you let me know where i can get the source code / just a clean build i'll hack it a bit too :D

Guest rebski
Steve ping me an email mate ... I'm new here but should be able to help (been a dev now for 10 years).

Where do you get the images ?

If i had the code i'd be on this !!!

oh my email address: paul.ward at ccoder.co.uk

If you let me know where i can get the source code / just a clean build i'll hack it a bit too :D

This looks like good news to me. Thanks for the intention.

You might also like to contact Stephen here

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=dmonsterprod

I am sure we all look forward to your input.

Guest Wardy01
This looks like good news to me. Thanks for the intention.

You might also like to contact Stephen here

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=dmonsterprod

I am sure we all look forward to your input.

Yeh not bad ... i started by noobing it right up ... getting the source for an open source project ... and i have to ask ... sheesh ...

unless im still being a total noob this is what i need ...

http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html

I'll go crawl back in my box for a bit while i figure out what i been up to the last 10 years ...

Guest Wardy01

Wow this stuff is so much easier in winblows environment with tfs ...

Shoulda stuck to windows mobile me thinks.

erm ... wtf !!!

Command line tools ... this is the 21st century google sort it out !!!

I dont like to have to type for half an hour to check files in and out ... hmmm this is gonna be a long night !!!!

Edited by Wardy01

Command line tools ... this is the 21st century google sort it out !!!

Eclipse + EGit?

Haven't used Git or the EGit plugin myself, but I use Eclipse daily as my dev env, with an SVN plugin for source control. As they're both Eclipse Team providers I imagine it's as easy to use - right click > team > commit / right click > team > update to HEAD etc.